MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Hair today, gone tomorrow...and back again

Hair today, gone tomorrow...and back again - Forums [Biker Match] Hair today, gone tomorrow...and back again - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Hair today, gone tomorrow...and back again

Scientists at the University of Pennsylvania have discovered a new way to regrow lost hair. They discovered new hair growth on mice with healing wounds, and the message the healing skin was sending to cause the response and how they could mimic the signal to double the number of new hairs.Dr Dennis Headon (honestly, that's what the news report said his name is) of Manchester University said "If the same thing works in human skin, then the processes are quite straightforward and it could be 5 to 10 years before we see treatments coming out". Great news for those who want their hair back! Personally I find some men more attractive without head hair. Some it suits, Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart and Montel Williams to name three.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2007 09:20  

Wow Montel Williams, now he is a cutie, Kwak

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2007 17:14  

ho no don't want to start going to the barbers again i'm just thinking how much money ive save

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 19/05/2007 19:03  

Thats put me out of the equasion then as my hair is as long as yours in your pic sk.........oh sh*t

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 19/05/2007 19:53  

Lol @ deg Graham I dint say I only like baldies, I said I find some men are more attractive without head hair. I like Justin Lee Collins and Sam Elliott. oh eck I need a cold shower now, thinking about 'em ROFL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2007 20:02  

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 19/05/2007 20:17  

lol re the hair but yes ba;ld men can be sexy as a well as long hair. I am trying to grow my hair at the minute but im sure i will give up soon and end up getting it cut shor again it at that middle bit at the minute longer than my pic, I have a sort of punk einstein look going on at the minute... but you got great hair rc i wish i could lat longenough to get mine to a decent length beats being taken for a bloke and getting asked hey mate ...lol maybe a makeover would help me. I have a new jacke though that helps a lot

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/05/2007 20:40  

im sorry about my spelling (typing errors)! I will try harder, I will put my glasses on and I will check before I post in future.

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/05/2007 20:43  

E W don't worry about spelling, if we can't make out what you put we can ask you, it's not a spelling test so don't worry.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 20/05/2007 10:21  

lol thankyou very much kwak

Update Reply
earthwind @ 20/05/2007 19:04  

we get typos and spelling mishaps left right and wotsit on here and only one person used ta moan about it and he's not about anymore so mis spell til ya hearts content cos like kwak says as long as it can be read (ish) then we don't care

Update Reply
Di @ 21/05/2007 04:26  

fancu verrrrrr muks lmao hafa grate dey

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/05/2007 10:05  

PML haf a grate day yorselph, ya mad wumn u

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/05/2007 10:53  

Update Reply
Di @ 21/05/2007 12:13  

im just waiting for the caterpiller look to be in...then ill be rockin ....and you know it...cus i aint got much on top just around the sides

Update Reply
millsy @ 21/05/2007 18:21  

We love you the way you are babe, don't you go growin hair like ya did have cos then i would seriously have to put the pic up here pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 21/05/2007 18:25  

kwak i said on top not up top before you mention it

Update Reply
millsy @ 21/05/2007 18:25  

you missed that post of mine then lol

Update Reply
Di @ 21/05/2007 18:26  

yeah i did.. perhaps you should i may get some winks i looked cool then oh no your on about that photo no please dont post that il cook ya steak n chips if you promise never ever post that one can you imagine the winks i would get then, you would need new servers to cope with the private messages i would get xxxxxx

Update Reply
millsy @ 21/05/2007 18:37  

Steak and chips cooked by your good self would do nicely Can I have red wine too babe? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 21/05/2007 18:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email