MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

helmets

helmets (2) - Forums [Biker Match] helmets (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

helmets

Has anyone any experience of the scorpion exo 750 air???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/04/2011 18:47  

had a flip up caberg =noisy , now got a x-lite old stock for half price ..and it is light not a brick on your head plus not noisy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/04/2011 22:57  

Little Chick I read some where that the scorpians are noisy at speed but not from experience, I was looking at them myself...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2011 01:03  

So far, the only negative thing i;ve read of the scorpion exo 750 air, could be the weight, due in part to the pump up cheek mechanism. other than that all the reviews i've read seem positive, but it's a new helmet, so maybe not tried and tested to any extent! Mine is coming from France soon I hope!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2011 10:49  

For the record, I use an x-lite 801, average price, and a good fit etc.

Can be noisy with all the vents open, so very glad I invested in some custom ear plugs at Kelso last year. Got the ones with the 80dB filters in... Can still hear Shell at motorway speeds, but none of the damaging noise. They're brill and recommended.

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 04/04/2011 10:58  

Ian Said "Can still hear Shell at motorway speeds, but none of the damaging noise." Isn't that a contradiction in terms?? **HFG Runs away very very quickly & hides somewhere>>>>>>>>>>>>whooooooosh**

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 04/04/2011 11:00  

Stella !!!

You should know there is no place you can hide from me ....

I have to agree with him though the ear plugs are a godsend ... Especially if you suffer from tinatus !

Ps I find turning the headset off works better lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 04/04/2011 11:23  

Recently bought a new Nolan X-Lite (x-602), great fit and quiet. Helmet also came with a pinlock insert. I have always used earplugs this combination works well for me.

Update Reply
triple1 @ 04/04/2011 20:56  

The helmet arrived today ahead of time from France!!, When I first put it on it fitted really well, but when I pumped up the cheek pads, I thought "wow" like having a duvet wrapped round me bonce sooo comfy. I just need to test it out now on a bike...............................

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2011 15:14  

I've just tested a Schuberth C3. An amazing piece of engineering: light as a rizla paper, comfortable as a dressing gown (bit of a squeeze getting it on) and quiet as a ninja and little or no wind buffeting. Everything they say about these things is true, but then it should be for 450 quid. I'll definately be getting one when I've got a spare half grand.

Update Reply
Contradiction @ 13/04/2011 20:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email