MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Paedophiles and Rapists to be given choice to appeal against going on sex offenders list

Paedophiles and Rapists to be given choice to appeal against going on sex offenders list (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Paedophiles and Rapists to be given choice to appeal against going on sex offenders list (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Paedophiles and Rapists to be given choice to appeal against going on sex offenders list

How many innocent victims/children must this be afflicted upon before we the people are heard and the do-gooders, human rights activists silenced. My thoughts are if you protect them then you are worse than them, god forbid it happens to one of yours. This government/society now looks after the minority and ignores the majority for fear off being branded a ****phobic or **ist. Sorry peeps but in my eyes the Majorityshould still rule. Read this today in another forum and thought if only.... So you're a sick senior citizen and the government says there is no nursing home available for you - what do you do? This plan gives anyone 65 years or older a gun and 4 bullets. You are allowed to shoot 2 MP’s and 2 illegal immigrants! Of course, this means you will be sent to prison where you will get 3 meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating, air conditioning and all the health care you need! New teeth - no problem. Need glasses, great. New hip, knees, kidney, lungs, heart? All covered. (And your kids can come and visit you as often as they do now). And who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you that you they cannot afford for you to go into a home. Plus, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay any income taxes anymore. IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2011 02:26  

Totally agree with BOBKAT

Update Reply
marsey @ 18/02/2011 02:41  

Kate your a star hon

I had similar when I councelled young offenders ... It's not my fault my mom didnt let me see my dad... I never had a father figure ... I grew up in a rough area etc etc

I almost decked a few teenagers who basically would not accept what they did was wrong or take responsibility for what they had done ... Faced with the situation you were in ..., I think I would be serving time for assault.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/02/2011 04:14  

Just think shell we might have done a stretch together huni - at least we would have been good company for each other

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 18/02/2011 10:03  

When these perverts are sent to prison, its meant to be punishment, hence their rights should be taken away...............keep them with the ordinary prisoners and let them get at them. These do-gooders obviously dont give a second thought for the victims and what they,ve gone through x
My personal opinion would be to cut their d**ks off and shove em down their throats

Update Reply
pinkstorm @ 18/02/2011 12:29  

Human Rights = Complete Bull**** in this case, plus when you think of it, the only one's that Human Right's seems to apply to are the one's that do not deserve these rights.

They do the crime, then they have to pay... Punishment that fits the crime I say.

As for Peado's and Sexual Offenders (i.e. Proven Rapists) should have no rights at all.

@Pinkstorm, remember it's not just men, it is also women that come under this. Women can be peado's and sexual offenders too, question is, if you cut the mans bits off, what would you do to the woman thats committed such crime? (or in some cases women that shout Rape just because they are
or getting revenge? I think they should be treated the same as rapists for the fact they ruin an innocents life and disrespect those that have had this act committed against them).

Basically the EU need to keep out of this countries business, they are trying to control a country they know jack **** about. EU just butt out.

Thats my opinion anyway :)

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 19/02/2011 03:53  

@ Ace

"remember it's not just men, it is also women......"

Very true.
Remember that case at the end of last year, involving a paedophile-ring operated by a man who recruited woman, usually nursery workers who would then swap pictures via mobile phones, and that was nationwide.

Paedophiles have to be the most abhorrent creatures on the planet, but lets get one thing straight here, like it or not, even though they are breaking the law , therefore deemed as criminals, they are largely viewed (rightly or wrongly) as having a psychiatric disorder.
So just as a person with mental issues attacks someone with a hammer and kills them , for whatever reason, we don't react in the same way.
Why? because its happening to the most vulnerable of all people, children.
Chastising and punishing these creatures just does no good whatsoever, so whats the point of it? Furthermore I cannot find one paedophile who has been successfully 'corrected' and put back safely into society.

Once paedophiles are identified, at whatever level they are at, they should be monitored 24/7 x 365.........but how? Lock em all up ??? Remember who pays for that .

One last thing, the word ' paedophile '
It means..
- Paedo = Child
- Philia = Friendly love (WHAT?!)

'Bout time that was changed me thinks

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 19/02/2011 10:25  

They never will be rehabilitated Dyna,So, methinks the solution is state execution,wipe them off the face of the earth,might even help the victims at some point to know that. We aint gonna get that tho are we,so they'll keep being pampered and kept at our expense.Then crowing on about how they should be treated etc. Down to our beloved elected representatives then to come up with a plan,although applecarts and upsetting their own little pampered world comes to mind.Thats the first major hurdle to overcome our own fairly elected? gov.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 19/02/2011 10:59  

Exactly swas. There is no rehab that has evidence or results even that it works

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 19/02/2011 14:32  

I hate it and it really boils my peepee when someone claims to have a mental defficiency as to why they did the rape, there are lot of people with mental problems, but they don't go out and do something so abhorent. Your right too women do do child abuse and rape, and they should be given the same punishment as the males, I won't call them men cause a real man woudln't do something so sick

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2011 12:17  

any man who, rapes, kiddi fiddles, thinks it's o.k to abuse both male and female gender, should be castrated... without question.. Any female commiting a similar crime should be delt with in a similar manor A great deal of abuse goes on within the family, and goes un noticed, the children get to view it as normal!!!. A father who sleeps with his pubesent daughter... where is the line drawn??? Is that normal??? In some familes it is completely innocent and viewed as normal, every situation is different, and who is to judge??? I don't know?? there are no rules!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2011 22:12  

Id put em feet first in a big meat grinder, we dont need em in society and the money it costs keeping them in prison could be better spent elsewhere.

Update Reply
Hellraiser @ 21/02/2011 23:13  

One of the great shames to come out of all this is that parents are now restricted to not being able to do some things with there kids that are not harmful or sick in anyway, for fear of other peoples minds misconstruing it all.

I rem myself and my sisters jumping into bed with my Mom or Dad on a Sunday morning for stories and general annoyance of the oldies, or kipping in there if nightmares prevailed, all perfectly fine and innocent imo. As i am sure other folks did, as i did with my own son.

Its a great shame that some folks twisted minds ruins it for those of good intent

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 22/02/2011 09:40  

I don't know what the answer is. In my experience (of a best friend when I was very young), even if the women aren't involved they know about it and allow it to happen - in that case with three daughters!
What I would like is that anyone caught red-handed, with absolutely no doubt, should be executed. That way although the victims still have to deal with the memories, they don't have to worry about the paedo roaming the streets one day or inflicting his/her perversions on anyone else.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2011 09:48  

I think slotting peado's is too easy. they need to go through some pain themselves. A daily dose of having their gonads tazered for a few months then castration and labotomy. should keep em out of trouble.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 22/02/2011 11:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email