MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

matlock this sunday 20th feb ?

matlock this sunday 20th feb ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] matlock this sunday 20th feb ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

matlock this sunday 20th feb ?

Hi i live in Buxton and it only put about 5/6cm snow down yesterday morning and by afternoon it started to thaw. Today bit foggy, roads clear and cold the only snow is on the fields and hill tops OK

Update Reply
PaulXXX @ 20/02/2011 09:39  

Thanks Paul for the info, safe ride for those who are going!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 09:55  

Still got pockets of snow and ice here, coupled with the pot-holes and crappy roads. Think next to the woodburner sounds like the place to be

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 20/02/2011 10:04  

What snow??? Me and Kaycat (Shadowfax here) went up to Ashbourne, past Carsington Water and then to Matlock bath, NO SNOW!!!, NO SIGN OF ANY SNOW!!!

Dry roads and not too cold ............ all the weather forecasts there was no mention of snow

Which planet were you lot on????

Bet you lot have all missed me !!!

Update Reply
kaycat @ 20/02/2011 20:45  

We were there too. No snow just bloody cold lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 21:08  

wimpy riders,twood seem!!! Fair weather bikers!!! runs away

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 23:04  

was good ride out too except for two disapointments........... me an lone really really wanted fish & chips but due to the big breakfast we couldnt fit it in lol.... and a vertically challanged person wishing their legs were just a couple of inches longer :(

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 21/02/2011 07:36  

Glad all enjoyed the ride, i could not go due to losing my tax disc on thursday night, along with my headlight decing to switch off whilst flying round a corner in the pitch black on the way home from the Vic, so i had to ride the last 8 miles in the pitch black with just a side light bulb on....oh what a fair weathered wuss and wimp i must be, and there was reports of snow shadowfax, so it was only fair to warn people who ere planning to come from afar !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2011 07:41  

Oo mate, I bet that was a long 8 miles. Glad you made it back ok
:-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2011 10:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email