MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted (4) - Forums [Biker Match] 3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

@Matt - Its royalty free, the website is here http://www.featurepics.com/selections/Cartoon-Animals-4...ls-421.htm There are loads there to choose from. Cartoons are not really my thing, although if the kids get off my back for 5 mins I can come up with something. Flat out busy right now though . A friend of mine is a designer and I do stuff for her from time to time, and she will most definitely have a few ideas up her sleeve, if no one else does... Shes away for the week, but owes me a few favours which I can pull in Now about my wages

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 19/02/2011 10:01  

Refreshing the topic

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/03/2011 10:25  

as a founding member of the Tufty Club - Suicide division I vote for Tufty. Me Fraglette Bikerbill and Julie rescued from a life in shackles when we were in Milan. Tufty is now living a happy life with Fraglette. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/gallery.a...mp;albid=0

Update Reply
Phil @ 01/03/2011 14:46  

have you got a big photo of Tufty, Phil? I know it's been going a while on here already. We'd need a cartoon version sketching up too with something biker related on it. Gonna contact someone i know who does graphics

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/03/2011 16:09  

http://www.featurepics.com/online/Monkey-Rider-Illustra...36407.aspx Male and female version

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/03/2011 16:23  

Like this... http://www.featurepics.com/online/Cat-rider-691845.aspx

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/03/2011 16:25  

Hey Matt I liked the last one, made me laugh! Not sure if that's the reaction you want the mascot to have!!! A female one would look great!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 01/03/2011 18:55  

I've emailed you a link to some more pics of Tufty Matt.

Update Reply
Phil @ 01/03/2011 19:20  

Yeh like the last one if you made a female one to stand along side it

Update Reply
madscots @ 01/03/2011 23:57  

well i didn't make that one and so i can't make a female one. They're just cartoon characters that you can buy online. There is no female one that I can find. We'd need a cartoonist to create a female one (and maybe some different designs too, like with the character on a bike, walking, etc) So the question is... do we have any professional graphics designers / cartoon designers on BM who can take up this post? I'll probably need more and more images creating each time we have a new advert made for example. Maybe we could draw several pictures of that character giving examples of photos that are not allowed as the default profile pics. Maybe folks would listen and learn that what they can and can't do (So a pic with him standing normally is fine, but then one with his helmet on has a big red X through it, or one with him holding a gun has a big red X through it). Could pay for each pic made

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/03/2011 08:45  

If it has to be a 'toon I prefer the cat, but not in that outfit lol or those colours. Personally I prefer something that's not gender-specific, and not with a bike on it; not as a mascot I mean. Just MHO.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/03/2011 08:49  

I could prob draw something similiar but not sure i would have the time to be able to rejig it on a regular basis Boss Man :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/03/2011 11:47  

sandi, we can't just have tom and jerry on here, it needs to be something BM / Biker related.
Jackie, i need someone who will be able to draw it on PC (not paper) and change it whenever needed to suit the application

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/03/2011 11:51  

i'm good with pen and paper but not PC art lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/03/2011 14:30  

What about sending one of your infamous all member Pms asking if someone wants to volunteer and offering an incentive to do it ........ discounted membership fee or something , just a thought :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/03/2011 14:31  

There must be a relatively cheap graphics program or someone who knows how to do it out there Matt, oh and not sure if its been suggested but the Yeti would work for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/03/2011 16:19  

NO YETI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/03/2011 09:55  

Well I have a quote for $200 from the american company who hosts the photos I posted on the last page. Now we just need to come up with an idea. WHAT REPRESENTS BIKERMATCH???

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/03/2011 16:54  

I know you wanted animals of some sort, but what about something like this with BM on the banner.... http://www.iclipart.com/search.php?keys=300579&id=1...04_10_3_17

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 03/03/2011 21:44  

hmmm yea I like that, one blue and one red maybe. Like the Microsoft MSN man icon. Need a character that we can use later though, put onto a motorbike in adverts etc Also with your idea there, we could have standalone pics of each male and female which I could then use for the default "No photo uploaded" pic in profiles

Update Reply
Matt @ 03/03/2011 22:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email