MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted (3) - Forums [Biker Match] 3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

3D BikerMatch Mascot wanted

@BJ.....great minds.... I did these a while back, just messing around.

Just rough ideas and anything can be done

This one I did as a header as BM is more than a dating site. (bigger version on my profile)

I'm with Matt with this
I can do something like this, maybe a a hedghog peering over the BM letters.
Funny, chatting to Gypsy and a friend of hers is someone called Oggy, thought that would be a good name as well/
Kind of Sonic meets Ogri.

Thoughts????

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/02/2011 14:20  

Am pants at art so staying well out of this one !
Oggy the hedgehog for mascot is a deffo for me tho

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 17/02/2011 14:36  

got a nice Dwagon ya can use......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2011 15:56  

Nice one Dyna :)

Do think it needs to be cartoony though and as your artwork is so much better than mine i'll step back lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2011 16:02  

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1032/cartoonmatchjpg1.jpg

.....can become this.....

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4830/bmvignette.jpg

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/02/2011 17:08  

errr...Oggy was one of the original members of this site (he's also one of my mates on FB) he occasionally pops back in....(you never know when or where he'll turn up! lol)

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/02/2011 17:18  

Lol @ Stella.... can you imagine a BM Mascot named after THE Oggy?? Dyna... I like the hedgehog one too... Or Matt...what about your cute little dog as the mascot? Cartoonised of course!

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/02/2011 17:25  

Can be done, but I think it should have something to do with biking, the road or BM directly, although you can argue Pugsy is related to Matt

For you Karey...

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5749/pugpuppysitting.jpg

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/02/2011 17:34  

Cheers Dyna... hmmmm cute...but like you say, i think it needs to have something to do with bikes/the road....

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/02/2011 17:44  

Blackberrys Bear..

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4415/bear4c.jpg

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 17/02/2011 18:44  

Oh cheers Dyna, you beat me to it... http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/4415/bear4c.jpg Folk should be able to click on the link now! I was thinking, if it's appropriate, why not have a Mr and Mrs eg Mr and Mrs Hedgehog, Mr and Mrs Bear, Mr and Mrs Matchstick, sure you get the idea. Says a little about the dating aspect of the site (although I'm aware not all people consider the site to be such). One could wear the B logo the other the M......!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 17/02/2011 18:50  

i love that pic of the hedgehog standing up he is well cute and cool - maybe liek ya say a male adn female version with BM tattooed somewhere or a name that plays on the letters BM he is the B and she is the M or other way around ?? dunno lol but loving the lil hog

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2011 20:01  

Nice Suzi, what bout........Bosshog (male) & the Minnion (female) pmsl.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 17/02/2011 20:18  

Gota be Kwackers the well ard mallard

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/02/2011 21:18  

chatting to Gypsy and a friend of hers is someone called Oggy, thought that would be a good name as well/ Kind of Sonic meets Ogri. Wouldn't that be 'soggy'?
I'm not keen of having any logo with a bike in it, as that would take ages, if not forever, to agree on. Sports bike? cruiser? trail?even trike? etc

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/02/2011 22:13  

I quite like DynaToon's bike logo tho, the non pink one lol (see his profile album)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/02/2011 22:37  

wow thanks for all the effort guys. And before I have to start paying Dyna a full-time salary lol, let's all try to agree on something to work on first.
I agree no bikes in the initial designs... we're looking for a mascot that can later be added onto bikes, etc. It needs to be professional, cute and biking related too like the cartoon hedgehog. I do like that hedgehog actually. Is there copyright on it?

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/02/2011 13:40  

No good having an idea if you can't put it into action

Have done quick sketches of my heart in a jacket and uploaded onto my profile.

All comments welcomed...but remind you this was really a quickie !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 18/02/2011 22:08  

Mm Alice, that's not how I envisaged what you said. In my imagination I had a small bright red heart with the initials B and M on it wrapped in a leather bike jacket. No frills or embroidery cos I can't see men (or some women) wanting that on their clobber lol. I still love your idea tho.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/02/2011 00:41  

Thanx Sandi . Get your drift...I agree with having something more male which is why I went for the jacket and tat !!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 19/02/2011 00:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email