MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

My testimony to BM

My testimony to BM - Forums [Biker Match] My testimony to BM - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

My testimony to BM

All I ask of the Mods is, please can you keep this an active topic, if only for today. I found and joined BM in 2008. The reasons are known to some, but not all and that is ok. I became a paid up member in March 2010 and the very 1st person that I started chatting with was Anthony. I was away on business, after my working day, I was sat in a hotel room wondering 'what do I do now', so I logged onto BM and he PM'd me and I no longer felt lonely. So, I decided that I wanted to attend a BM meet, so I went to the Inn on the Green and hooked up with the Hobbits (the Brummie crew), what an absolute blast I had. From that night on, I knew that I wanted to be part of everything that was BM, so I put myself down for the Barmouth weekend. What a fantastic weekend that was. I was blown away by the level of friendship that I experienced and it left me wanting so much more of it. From that weekend on, I have attended as many meet ups as I can and have enjoyed every one of them and not just the Brummie ones, I have put some miles 'under my belt' to hook up with BM members and events and have never ever been disappointed and I have had the greatest amount of fun, support, friendship and kindness shown towards me. Most importantly for me is, I have made the most amazing solid friendships with people all as a result of being a member of BM. For those of you that don't already know, today is my 50th birthday and instead of feeling alone, sad and down in the dumps, I feel valued, treasured and loved. Thank you to everyone that made Saturday night the night that I wanted and needed it to be. If ever there was/is someone that could give you a reason for why being a member of BM is a valuable and can be a life changing experience, then believe me, I am that person.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/02/2011 13:55  

Happy Birthday Bandit Lover. Hope you have a lovely day and a good year. Ragnar

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/02/2011 14:04  

Trish..................what a wonderful post to read, yr a fantastic person and deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way. Have a great 50th birthday!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
drobess @ 14/02/2011 14:19  

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY

Update Reply
gatvol @ 14/02/2011 14:33  

Trish Lady it is an absolute pleasure to call you a friend and am more than pleased that BM bought you into my world :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/02/2011 14:39  

ditto what everyone above's said & big hugs to ya on your Burpday xxxxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 14/02/2011 14:46  

happy birthday to you ..............

Update Reply
psycho angel @ 14/02/2011 15:09  

Happy Birthday (((((((( xxxx ))))))))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2011 15:19  

Happy birthday, hope it was a good one.

Update Reply
wheelbarrow @ 14/02/2011 15:25  

Happy Birthday you lovely person xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 14/02/2011 15:26  

Happy Burpday sweetie xxx

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 14/02/2011 15:42  

I'm gonna cry .......

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 14/02/2011 15:52  

I`m gonna be sick! (happy b`day btw!)

Update Reply
julie j @ 14/02/2011 15:55  

happy 50th chuck - ya sure its your 50th and not your 30th ? xxxxxxx

Update Reply
PHOTOGRAPHER1 @ 14/02/2011 16:00  

Happy Birthday Trish.. tis a pleasure and an honour to call you my friend. xxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/02/2011 16:01  

what an absolutely fantastic topic to see, you really cheered me up also. I love hearing from people like you who value BM as much as I do. It is an absolute ball here and I've known countless people have their lives turned around in a few weeks by BM. I'm doing my part for the "big society", Mr Cammeron lol. And of course a happy birthday to you xxx

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2011 16:19  

PS: If anyone else wants to post such a topic, please do so! Start your own topic and tell everyone what you think. Don't forget to post a copy to me for inclusion on the testimonies page... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/misc/testimonies.asp (little shorter than Trish's post above if possible. Trish does tend to go on a bit, doesn't she? haha )

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2011 16:20  

Boss Man you should have seen her antics on the pool table Saturday night ................... oops wasnt i supposed to say anything lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/02/2011 16:29  

What pool table??????

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/02/2011 16:50  

Matt!!!!! I am a woman of very few words

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/02/2011 16:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email