MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Mids ride out - 13th Feb

East Mids ride out - 13th Feb - Forums [Biker Match] East Mids ride out - 13th Feb - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Mids ride out - 13th Feb

If roads are dry tomorrow I'll be off out scrubbing in my new tyres, does anyone fancy joining me for a ride out? I have nothing planned route wise, not fussed where I go, but it will be a steady ride. Any takers give me a shout!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 12/02/2011 12:08  

If I manage to get my ignition timed up I'll come for a run with you. Off to see if i can get a strobe

Update - having just checked the weather it looks grim :-(

Update Reply
Flettie @ 12/02/2011 12:25  

I agree. Today's the day to get out. Make hay as they say... Laters

Update Reply
desres @ 12/02/2011 12:51  

would always come... but someone coming to try my horse at 2pm to look after at week ends :-( And stopping over down south tonight.... what u up to next week end ?

Update Reply
kazninja @ 12/02/2011 17:52  

Weather looks like s**t tomorrow
Best be thinking about another time

Update Reply
mike99 @ 12/02/2011 18:52  

Well guess what I didn't do today! I'm off work tomorrow but I can't see the heavens drying up before then either :-(

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 13/02/2011 16:57  

aaah sweet pea xx I would hve come but lady rider triede out hors til he wqs on his knees lol ... so next week ends whAT U Wnna do hohn zx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 13/02/2011 19:25  

weather was total yuck today anyhoooo not the best for new tyres!! next sunday possibility for me tho rock city sat night means perhaps not this weekend!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2011 19:48  

Yep, looks like being next weekend, if things pick up. I'm free both days so if anyone's up for it is Sunday best?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 13/02/2011 20:20  

Well I got a bit of scrubbing done today but chickened out when the hail started. Although, I didn't have any problems to be honest. So is anybody coming out to play at the weekend?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 14/02/2011 16:58  

@xSuzix Rock city! God I remember when that was called Heart of the Midlands (Showing my age) it's a great venue. Went to see Skunk Anansie last month at the Academy in Manchester ... man they were stunning and Skin looks and sounds fantastic - if you get the chance - go see them

Mark x

Update Reply
Flettie @ 14/02/2011 17:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email