MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? - Forums [Biker Match] Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Since the 'active' topics were separated from the other forums I keep missing topics. When I finally see them they are a couple of days old and have quite a few posts in them. I'm on here every day and it's only since the forums were separated that I've been missing topics. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2011 23:32  

Me too Sandi. I'm in the habit of clicking on 'active topics' but it took me a while to twig what was going on.
I think I've got the hang of it now but I'm finding it very irritating having to surf about... I guess I've just got to adapt & get accustomed to a new habit

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 09/02/2011 23:38  

I don't like changes lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/02/2011 23:44  

i've not had a problem tbh sandy and if i've commented in it and cant find it i just go to my profile page

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/02/2011 07:16  

Took me 5 mins to get use to the new better look and I am useless on computers

Update Reply
JP @ 10/02/2011 07:26  

i dont mind it but it is a pain to have to click to general on all forums to get to the drivel

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 08:01  

I think it's a 'Sandi thing' you know, jinxed lol LOL Ian

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/02/2011 08:40  

Since I am new here I have no idea what you are on about :-)

Update Reply
Roughie @ 10/02/2011 08:42  

Well you wouldn't, if you're new.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/02/2011 09:15  

no problems here sandi x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 10/02/2011 10:01  

No problems here to report :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/02/2011 10:12  

I've had the same problem Sandi

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 11:06  

I think it's cause this site is so popular, and so many pple are posting, things get lost.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 12:42  

I've just figured out where the topics have gone that I like to post in, The new arrangement is a lot easier for rally/meet organisers and serious bike topics no doubt ! For me who likes lighter, general topics,then this is where I have to post. Chances are though that I will be happy/sad/drivelling/angry/ all on me tod. But that's the idea isn't it, to make the site more efficient for those able to participate in the social events??, I'm not complaining. I love bikes,but have no understanding of how they are put together, I can't go to rallies or meets etc, at the mo but I love looking at the pics on the events page and reading about what people got up to, the fancy dresses and the like. So......I have joined a different site for when I want to be totally frivolous, chatty and irritatingly banal and will use this site for when I may get the chance of a pilly every now and again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 14:23  

Time to put down the Magners Sandi

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 10/02/2011 19:07  

well lol i have to keep jumping all over the place!!!!..... i go in active ... then i go to general... then i go to silly jokes etc ... its all a bit mad lol but i guess its just what ya gotta do when you wanna look at everything!!! i used to used the active topics bit only but now i have to go everywhere!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 20:28  

It was easier when everything that was active was on the active button. Perhaps it should now be called the selectively active button/ Or the censored active button

Update Reply
yamahama @ 10/02/2011 21:57  

Im defo keeping out of this one !! ;-)

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 10/02/2011 22:02  

It's a ' usedto thing ' Sandi ... Took me a while to get used to it too :-)

But I find it better, especially when I am just checking on what's going on with meetups etc, it means I don't have to trawl through pages n pages to find something.

When I have the time or like now cannot sleep that's when I go through general chat.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/02/2011 02:21  

when the weather picks up and your NOT going over pages of drivel looking to see where you said you would meet your mate for that sunday rideout you will realize how much easyer and better this is

Update Reply
JP @ 11/02/2011 04:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email