MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Panniers, Top Box and racks

Panniers, Top Box and racks - Forums [Biker Match] Panniers, Top Box and racks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Panniers, Top Box and racks

Hello All

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get some Panniers, a Top Box and the Racks to attach the luggage too from? It's for a Kawasaki ER5 (T Reg or 1999).
I've looked on Ebay, Amazon, motorbike websites with no luck, maybe it's the way im typing it in to search engines and what not but I can't seem to find the anywhere.

I was told a the NEC show by those on the Kawasaki stand that Kawasaki no longer make or sell these but others like Givi may do.

Any help would be fab :)

Thank you :)

Adz

P.S. It's good to finally be back online again and get back on the scene, so hello to you all and hope you are doing well lol

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 09/02/2011 16:58  

hi,, adam,, i saw an advert on facebook this morning for pannier bags and biker luggage,, ill watch out for it ,, they had a collection for 59.99, no idea how good it would be tho,, if i see it again ill let you know. "Get geared "do some good stuff too online.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 09/02/2011 18:20  

I know this bird down the road, shes got a lovely rack

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 09/02/2011 19:12  

Dyna ,, get your head outta there!!!! lol

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 09/02/2011 19:15  

Hi Mate. Go on ebay and get a givi wingrack, don't worry if the seller put if fits such & such bike, the fitting are not part of the rack and can be removed. Then phone Wemoto on 08450292929 they may have a fitting kit for your bike or get you a universal fitting kit. They had to order my fitting kit from Italy and I still got it two days later. Hope this helps you mate. Ragnar

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 09/02/2011 19:48  

Adz hello!!!! xxxx

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 09/02/2011 19:50  

Adz, this will give you the info for side arms to support a Givi topbox but I'm guessing that you would also have to buy a standard wingrack to attach panniers. Your best bet would be to go and talk to a Givi main dealer.

http://www.givi.co.uk/My-motorcycle/?ma=KAWASAKI&mo=ER-5-500-98--00

Update Reply
Scorpio54 @ 09/02/2011 22:40  

Persist with ebay. I did and got a rack and top box for £50. Any top box will do as long as it's with the fixing plate.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 10/02/2011 22:26  

aye up Adz welcome back online mate . just get some universal racks and boxes ! is what we used to do before Bespoke stuff enterd the market

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 10/02/2011 22:35  

Welcome back Adz, missed you hon :-)

Hepco & Becker, Krauser & Givi, all do a hard luggage rack for your bike, Krauser & Renntec also do a soft luggage rack.

eBay does have some ... I did a search for ER5 luggage :-)

Also try Intobikes.co.uk or Motorbikesandparts.co.uk, I know that's all new stuff but gives you some options

Good luck hon x

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 11/02/2011 01:43  

Cheers guys and gals :)

Thats great, hopefully I will get a bit of cash together and get some luggage so my bike is all ready for touring as soon as i pass my test :)

Oh, can you get colour coded luggage or is there no real point?

:)

Update Reply
ace_morgan @ 13/02/2011 12:36  

Depends on if you get universal luggage that you can move to another bike or if you will sell it once you change bikes really hon ...

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/02/2011 13:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email