MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Paisley......Pub and Grub

Paisley......Pub and Grub (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Paisley......Pub and Grub (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Paisley......Pub and Grub

Will be there , hope the menu`s good[wine one ]lol,...or beer] x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/02/2011 22:46  

Have a good night everyone ...Wish I was there with ya all ...Next time tho

Update Reply
jabecs @ 25/02/2011 15:56  

b.u.m.p. here too morra nite peepel woohaaaa looks like its kickin off for bowlers versus singers tomoz doon south lol lets hav a good yin ......... not forgetting racing too marty x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2011 21:07  

lol beer,s all ready in the fridge M and its good pub grub good selction am having Meat J sooooo sorry you cant make it but defo next time ONLY one more sleep woopdewoooooooooooooooooo

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/02/2011 21:08  

good one other m, thought i`d have too lug a bergen full of beer there lol but noticed a wee kerryoot shoap doonra road pmsl

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/02/2011 21:12  

helloooooo, 6.30 pm - weehheeeeeee!!!! see you all then xxxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 26/02/2011 00:01  

right adventure starts here, no gps just a scribbled note lol see ya`s all thats comming

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2011 14:58  

have a good night...wish i was there with you all

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/02/2011 15:19  

Well, that wis a great night. So a special thanks to Maryanne for putting this night together for us all. I'm sure everybody enjoyed meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones. Cheers squirt xxx

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 27/02/2011 12:54  

So pleased that you all had a great night. One of these days I shall make it over the border to party with you guys. Well done Madhat

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 27/02/2011 13:10  

awww thanks Jacko your more than welcome Thank you to everyone who made it another great night What a blast good seeing ya all , and meeting new freinds Trisha defo need to get your butt up here ya lovley lady xx :)))))))) still finding smilie faces all over the place and jack a would have got it on ma head lmao......but you left them so a can practise and cant wait to get ma camera developed Big hugs to everyone ....... xx

Update Reply
madhat @ 27/02/2011 13:26  

Some pics up already so run for the hills Hat, it's you again who wins the prize.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 27/02/2011 14:01  

These symbols sum the night up to a 'T' = Maryanns great idea for night out together = Meeting lovely folk = few drinkies = fantastic party atmosphere = saying cheerio after a top time, till we meet again Thank you to the folk who made it a smashing outing, especially Maryann who pulled it all together xxxxx & to my roomie Honda Hotlips - great company xxxx

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 27/02/2011 14:22  

bobkat summd up nite 2 a t.great nite,great company,great laff.thanx all a topper .luv n lite.

Update Reply
geneva @ 27/02/2011 17:13  

maryanne It was a great night you can see ever one was enjoying it thanks p s maryanne so is you camea waterproof then

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 27/02/2011 21:56  

wending my way back to england now. Well goodness me. What fabby time. Thanks for organising such a fun evening maryann and for the reviving brekkie x

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/02/2011 22:05  

You came good again Maryann. Thanks to everyone that came along, nice to see some more new face the group gets bigger.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 27/02/2011 22:23  

sounds like you all had blast ...sorry I missed it folks will be there for the next one i hope whooo oooo xx

Update Reply
jabecs @ 27/02/2011 22:25  

J missed ya stuart the more the merrier and minnie anytime huni was great to see ya jim lol it may just surprise us all BUT it defo wont be beer proof ye br

Update Reply
madhat @ 28/02/2011 11:39  

Hi folks wow really great night out!!!!! Ah big THANKS and HUGs for you Maryann, knew you can do it!!!! Great to see some old friends and some new faces Really enjoyed the company and can let you know that I will be up again next on the last March w/e and hopefully we manage to meet up again then Camera ran out of charge and forgot charger so need to deal with that when I come home tonight - but I expect some crazy pic

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 28/02/2011 13:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email