MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Free camping weekend Squires 16th April

Free camping weekend Squires 16th April (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Free camping weekend Squires 16th April (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Free camping weekend Squires 16th April

As already said great to see you all there new and old alike. looking forward to the next on barmouth in 2 weeks if your going see you there if you not made up your mind just go for it

Update Reply
JP @ 17/04/2011 19:40  

Many thanks to you all for coming and having a good time. Thanks to Bill, Karey, and THAT WOMAN for organising things for me, and of course.... Happy Birthday Shell xxx

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 17/04/2011 19:51  

Thanks to all involved in organising the night - was great to see old and new faces

Update Reply
46Rossi @ 17/04/2011 19:53  

What a fantastic weekend :>>>>>

You are the best peeps in the universe and I am so glad that I've found you all

Special thanks to Shell for giving us reason to paaaaaaarty!! And...to Ian, Bill and all those involved in organising it all. Lovely food, friends and the numb-bum ride-out .

looking forward to next time

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/04/2011 20:27  

Just uploaded them picies i took when i came

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2011 20:35  

Well folks what a weekend Thanks to all for making it so not laughed so much in a while Looking forward to seeing more photos (not ! ) Will take a while to recover Thanks again Alice and Tim ...for making our second night a damn sight more comfortable than the 1st True stars each and every one of you and a pleasure to know Roll on the next meet up but might rule out the camping till it gets a bit warmer ,,,,,Hb x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 17/04/2011 20:58  

Fantastic piccies but come on folks , tag yourselves.... don't be shy

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 17/04/2011 21:17  

I think there's lots more photos to come folks. I've tagged mine Miss honest!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2011 21:58  

Great weekend with great folks yet again :)

Glad you had fun Shell Lady

Cheers to Bill for all his good work, Old Un for my worming, CW just for being a div and as Boss Mom said Gary for his chest and tent moment ........... swoon .... and Mr Ken for our new Mansion lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/04/2011 22:42  

fab weekend great fun ,met yet more people and made some good friends ,cheers evry one that made it happen and bill great ride specially the fast bits lol

Update Reply
jimi123456 @ 17/04/2011 23:04  

so where was everyone from BM?got there at 3pm on Sat n no one there-or were u all out playing lol. Would have been nice to meet some of you

Update Reply
tartette @ 17/04/2011 23:13  

go look at the pics tt think there were one or too there

Update Reply
kaycat @ 17/04/2011 23:16  

Tt Thats what i though when i arrived yesterday and i had to look round the back were the tents were and found them:)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2011 08:25  

Good morning all, I woke up with a smile thinking of a fantastic weekend from start to finish. So many memories to store away. Not going to repeat previous messages so will sum it up as: To many people to name, you all know who you are - really precious, special folk. Special thanks though to Posh & Karey for Thursday night - what a bloody laugh, in fact every emotion. Sad I missed some people, will catch you all again though. Thank you Ian for laying on a great party for us all to celebrate Shell's 21st birthday . The ride home that I shared with Star was fanfeckintastic, and one that was the perfect end to wonderful weekend, I got home at 9pm last night 560 miles clocked up on my Beastie Boy. Woooooohoooooooo to the next time we all meet up, bring it ooooooon, till then be safe & happy xxxxxxxxx ps There's been a murrdarr

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 18/04/2011 08:44  

looks like you all had a cracking weekend, sorry me & Spesh couldn't make it for your Burpday Shell - but we'll see ya at Barmouth

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 18/04/2011 09:22  

Morning folks ! As has been said above it was a cracking weekend made even better by all the great people who turned up i've not laughed so much in ages A special; thanks to alice & tim for rescuing us from a second freezing night .... much appreciated

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2011 11:23  

I had a brilliant weekend...... ((( everybody)) The run home was fabby, weather was superb all the way home.. Special thanks to HarleyPernalia ( John ) you saved my ass Also scoobs and Photo I got home with no issues and she is being checked over tomorrow night (tuesday) , although I can still feel the thump thump of the KTM Superduke calling my name ... lol xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/04/2011 14:38  

I was thinking about you all over the weekend and am so chuffed that you all had a great time So pleased that you had a memorable birthday Shell Thanks for all the photos everyone, they are brill.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 18/04/2011 18:59  

So sorry you missed it Trish, you were missed !

Thanyou for the lovely card you sent up

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/04/2011 19:01  

Fantastic weekend, was great to meet up with everyone.

LOL Bobkat... still makes me giggle now

Update Reply
Rhidragon @ 18/04/2011 19:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email