MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Free camping weekend Squires 16th April

Free camping weekend Squires 16th April (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Free camping weekend Squires 16th April (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Free camping weekend Squires 16th April

I want cake piccies please
chocolatey faces all round

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 15/04/2011 16:27  

Ian get ur butt there lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/04/2011 16:28  

cant jacks, even took today off to go, and was looking forward to seein everyone, but i have to be sensible and i know not going is the right thing to do financially

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 16:31  

you sensible yeah right lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/04/2011 16:44  

OI !!!! lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 16:51  

Chicken burk burk burk ! lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/04/2011 16:52  

????????????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 16:54  

Jackie i know i owe you lol MM chockie cake mm il tease you jackie hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 18:00  

Just read up on the squires site and its free cake for the weekend :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 18:01  

Hi all I know by now that some of you will be having a good time
But I cant get there till Saturday.
Looking forward to meeting a lot of people Iv'e not seen before and of course those I have already met.

Should be there about 9.30 10.00 am

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2011 21:44  

Have a fantastic time everyone! And Shell, wishing you a great Happy Birthday weekend x

Update Reply
DaftUn @ 15/04/2011 22:16  

Still debating logistics, but may see you all there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2011 14:12  

Am going in the morning early :) getting there for the cutting of the cake too.. anyone else riding from cheshire area?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/04/2011 15:37  

Well... what can I say? Had a fantastic weekend with brilliant friends... and met some new ones. My sides are aching from all the laughing ... I loved the whole weekend Thanks Bill for organising the ride out. Special thanks to Pete ( Highwayman) for the pilly seat ..I LOVE your bike and you looked after me, thank you, it was awesome. Shell.. hope you had a great birthday Can't wait to see you all again... Love you lot, you're ace! xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/04/2011 17:03  

yeeeeee harrrrr peeps all i can say is WOW what a brill wkend.
great to be meeting all you great peeps and seeing all those i met before .
bobkat you are a great bird and kaz you are a great bird too,,, boy oh boy did we laugh thurs....... (without booze) oh yes it was.
friday sat and sun was brill and i need to see the photos before put on site lol love to you all ....
lets not leave it too long before it happens again,,,,, xxxxxxxxx
WELL DONE KATIE you did it all the way and dint get lost you are super harley bird hugs xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 17/04/2011 17:28  

Wot they both said ....

From my point ...

Big thanks to the sun for making an appearance ALL weekend

Thanks to Bill for sorting the weekend, GREAT idea

Again to Bill for the ride out , Loon for being a great TEC. some lovely roads, you will be glad to know that the pics we took of everyone on the move have turned out & I will upload them as soon as I finish this lol.

To my darling Ian thank you big time for the party last night, it was a lovely surprise, Thanks, to Bill, Kaz & Jackie for the sorting of it all so that it was kept a secret.

TO HRC the cake went down VERY well thank you ..Y.U.M.M.Y.!!!!

God this is beginning to sound like am Oscar speech lol, but final thanks to EVERYONE for coming, whether you camped, or visited, you really did make my birthday a great one & very special that you travelled from wherever you did to be there

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/04/2011 17:35  

good gathering nice to put faces to names i havnt met before and boy was that chilli hot !! good spread thow

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 17/04/2011 18:01  

Well peeps, just to say a realy big thank you, to you all ( Im not going to put names, Im not good with them, dont what to miss anyone out), for makeing me feel so welcome and that I belonged there with everyone. made some great new friends, I looking so much to the next one. Top birthday party thanks Shell, bill for the ride out, Karey for me makeing the ride out better. Well thanks again, can't wait to do it again.....

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 17/04/2011 18:53  

Last minute decisions are always the good ones I think. Great weekend, even if I did freeze all night and get very little sleep. Good to meet some new peeps and catch up with some old ones. Thank you to Ian/Bill etc. for organising the party and the lovely food we weren't expecting. Thanks to HRC for the cake, and Ian for his cherry. Final thank you to Gary for his hairy chest and tent space lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2011 19:05  

Yes here hre and nice meeting some people i see posting on here and then meeting them in person. Had to look for you and found you all in the ti pee tents at the backof squires :) Glad the sun shone for you guys doing the camping too.. MM that cake was lovley too..gym tomor now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2011 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email