MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Recommend a Rally

Recommend a Rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Recommend a Rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Recommend a Rally

I did the Magpie rally which is held on the same site in Essex as bum in the mud. Like axcell says the facilities are really good and the location is fabulous right on the shore. It was lovely and sunny last year so vast expanses of blue sea and sky....bliss. Bum in the mud is a month earlier and has a reputation for being real good fun

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 03/02/2011 17:26  

Soz Hull, your rally is same time as Scotts holiday and I'm venturing up there (health willing) so I won't be around, but it's on my list of to do's, don't you have one later in the year as well? And I accept your point re marquee but at farmyard there is a selection of gig tents whereas ITV only has a bar tent and 1 gig tent unless I missed something and I literally got dragged along with the flow out of the there when people squeezed out it was that full. As I said, I was very disappointed considering both that and farmyard are organised by same (aren't they?). To be fair, it was freakishly cold, so that could explain the sardine situation. And I do like to walk off site of an afternoon so being held captive put the mockers on it. But now we are welcome I may return again some time and will eat my words if needs be. Ps. Minnie/Axcell that mersea site sounds a corker, rally + sea = heaven

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 04/02/2011 00:17  

Booked time off for the BM rally:), so really no excuse now,and it will be good to just be a members only rally, looking forward to it , me and the Yeti! lol

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 07/02/2011 16:01  

Ah carrie you promised to leave him at home lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 07/02/2011 16:09  

Youve been Nabbed is a must just good amount of everything ticks in all boxes. (usually spend way to much time in holy joes), then Farmyard another excuse to wear the Kilt., somthing for everyone, AND fires. ( special favourite passtime standing by a fire drinking). and then Quay Vipers Snakebite in Londonderry in Sept, just a bout as good as it gets, excellent bands fantastic site, good food, fantastic local ride outs. well organised freindly wouldnt miss it.
and of course being in N/Wales, the one nighter Dragon conwy mcc.

Update Reply
Harleyphernalia @ 07/02/2011 16:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email