MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone? (11) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone? (11) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Sunday 6th February anyone?

why do you need a list ian? thats wot events page is for.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 06/02/2011 19:30  

Had a great day out, nice to meet some new faces. Ride home was fun , I was heading for Wolverhampton and the bike was heading for Bristol !!! Shame Dean ( Sealskin ) couldnt make it all the way so hope to see you on next trip mate !!

Update Reply
Eltel @ 06/02/2011 19:30  

had a good ride there today windy mind but had fun c u all next time

Update Reply
bandit63 @ 06/02/2011 19:36  

CW - glad you finally made it although we missed you...just one point though - if you managed to break your floor lock....couldn't have been much use in the first place.... Hey HFG pity i missed you. hmmm you better stay behind that sofa for a while

Update Reply
cw @ 06/02/2011 19:44  

its on events blues, just thought it may be easier to add names too, otherwise folks may not think other members are going !! simples

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 19:44  

Ditto BB, if we're cleaning up forums can't we stop the lists thing? Show interest on the forum, confirm attendance on the events page. I'm at our club party near Ashbourne next Saturday night (all welcome) so can call over to Matlock Bath on the way home on Sunday, dogless this time. I'll be in the car again though unless weather improves enough to camp, cos I'll be sleeping in it.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 06/02/2011 19:48  

That was more than a bit windy going home all that plastic acts like a kite, i am going to ache tomorrow from trying to keep the bike on the road. Thanks for the trust Paula we made it back eventually . Nice to meet new people as well as the regulars, and we can do it all again soon yipppeeee .

Update Reply
Timeout @ 06/02/2011 20:01  

Thanks to all for your thoughts for Kev, thankfully just a bent gear leaver & a we bit of a bruised ego he got back on once we had got the bike to ours (less windy) & rode it home

Tho he does say he feels like he has been lifting weights all day heheh

Glad everyone enjoyed meeting up

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 06/02/2011 20:07  

Sorry i didn't make it either ! Big Bad Biker had a cold , so no pilly for me Glad you all had a good time and got home safe and sound To be honest i think i may have had reservations going out in this wind Here's hoping the weather will be better for the next one

Update Reply
honda baby @ 06/02/2011 20:41  

Hi to all I met at Matlock, I did get recognised when I pulled in, pure luck it was the actual meeting place. I am the worlds worst for remembering names they have gone already, will no doubt bump into some again sometime and you can poke me in the ribs to help remember. Bit breezy in places on way home but got back ok.

Update Reply
harry worth @ 06/02/2011 20:43  

west London harry!??..Hell of a trek for a meet!

Update Reply
old red @ 06/02/2011 20:56  

nice to meet up with zoberszx6r, lone rider and eltel. Got half way there, needed some juice and realised i'd forgot my fuel cap key!!! ended up riding back fighting the wind back with 40 miles to an empty tank and vapours to spare! totally gutted and ended up at the bridgnorth bikers cafe! Make the next one for sure!

Update Reply
Sealskin @ 06/02/2011 21:15  

Hey Seal - 'Tell told us of your **ahem** predicament......bet you wont do that again! lol Shame we didn;t meet ya, but hopefully next time (sometime) lol

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/02/2011 21:20  

me and sandi got back ok.... with a few zig zags chucked in for good measure lol........ good to see folk behind the photos lol and we are up for next week as well

Update Reply
nellie @ 07/02/2011 00:03  

Would anyone care for a pair of bike trousers, colour BROWN!! well they are now Photos are on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=1332

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/02/2011 08:53  

Hahah @ Sandi.. and there was me...all nice and snug in my car...haha! The photos are great! Come on everyone get yourselves tagged

Update Reply
Karey @ 08/02/2011 09:23  

i missed the mint choc chip but next time ......................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/02/2011 11:03  

Me too Jackie

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/02/2011 14:17  

Hahah @ Sandi.. and there was me...all nice and snug in my car...haha! The photos are great! Come on everyone get yourselves tagged Oo that's not nice Kaz, that's the last time I share me chips wiv u lol The photos make it look like the weather was miserable and it wasn't, it was quite mild and no wind. Yes folks please tag your photos, I didn't know half the members that were there.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/02/2011 15:05  

Bj i sent you a picture of us eating ice cream just so you did'nt feel left out.

Update Reply
Timeout @ 08/02/2011 16:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email