MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hands down best way to sex? texting

Hands down best way to sex? texting (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Hands down best way to sex? texting (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hands down best way to sex? texting

Some very funny responses here! Text speak is fine for text messaging as its a pain to type everything out word for word. But when emailing is concerned its not nice to get text talk. However, its nice to be noticed and thought of, no matter how ! Can't beat a telephone call or face to face meet though !

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 01/03/2011 23:54  

I always assumed that text speak was created purely for financial reasons, to keep messages shorter/briefer thereby saving money. Personally I hate text messaging, I'm too slow at it and sometimes the person texting me (my son/sister) sends me several then decides to call me after I've spent loads of money and ages texting replies! Jst fone me in the 1st place!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/03/2011 10:03  

a friend of my daughters uses txt speak and its horrible,, she actually abreviates the word couldnt by removing the letters o,l, and d !!!!!

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 07/03/2011 14:14  

Text ok, email ok, meeting ok, phoneing ok, I just wish I could do one of these with someone, but I do get a lot of jokes. If your both happy with it then ha ho, if not tell them.

Update Reply
highwayman128 @ 09/03/2011 19:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email