MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Hands down best way to sex? texting

Hands down best way to sex? texting (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Hands down best way to sex? texting (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Hands down best way to sex? texting

oh dear flag... no wonder you have the feedback you have with an attitude like that

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 26/01/2011 23:17  

An aweful lot can and does happen in email and chat. I think it's a good thing too because you can spend time exploring the ideas which turn you on before you get distracted by all the physical parts.

It helps being a literature grad I guess.

Update Reply
Drum @ 27/01/2011 00:02  

My main concern about texting as opposed to writing letters is that the former adversely affects people's literary skills and is rapidly turning us into a nation of illiterate morons. I'm sure that as a literature graduate, you would agree with that, Drum.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 27/01/2011 07:08  

Also cata, text can be taken totally wrong, even the most simple texts can be read by thr receiver and taken totally out of context, best to call the person...its good to talk !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2011 07:14  

I like it, get random jokes off friends that make me smile and good morning ones thqt start the day off well :-)

Update Reply
kazninja @ 27/01/2011 07:57  

good morning kaz...cant text ya lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2011 08:04  

I prefer the face to face approach, I've been mis-understood too often on texts, they're a great way to arrange meetings or pass on quick info, but at the end of the day it's face to face that wins out.

just imagine, he knows all the right words, looks like an addonis, but has breath that would wilt the amazon! you won't know till you're standing in front of him

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 27/01/2011 10:42  

Hi, cheesecake. love the article but i sense a problem for people who are dickslexic. eg: hi babi luv ur iis in it ! Ide luv 2 cum in ur ouse if u wil av it. Giv me a big 1 on ur mob bich. hand i wil b up urs like a rabit. 4 u r mi art frob an i is a frobbing sow much wen i fink of u in the nuddi. I think you get the idea, try it text me. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2011 12:21  

I met my other half on this site so I suppose by definition,it started with e mail (or at least PM's) texts are ok for a quick message like I'll be home at 3 or something like that and of course the jokes that do the rounds.I suspect the networks employ someone solely for the purpose of joke writing because as soon as anything happens,there's a joke about it flying around even before it's had chance to be on the news some of the time,good income for the phone networks at 10p a text whatever it is they charge. I agree with cat though,I cant stand text speak (even that phrase makes me cringe) if I do send a text,it's always in proper english complete with all nessesary punctuation marks

Update Reply
pondlife @ 30/01/2011 09:09  

very true d.o.a., I hate pple who text like that, SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2011 12:16  

txts and email are ok if your far apart,, but i preffer flowers and a nice bottle of something followed by plaster shattering nooky !! but hey call me old fashioned.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 04/02/2011 16:42  

aussiegeezer I get missunderstaood wether texting or talking lol

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/02/2011 21:08  

Working away I end up using a lot of texts, emails and social network links but what I can't abide is "text speak". Should anyone wish to talk with me I at least expect them to write in english (or german) not in some illiterate teenage jargon (how old do I sound!?). A nice text can sometimes cheer your day - particularly when all alone out at sea!

Update Reply
Bigcopsmalltown @ 04/02/2011 22:52  

i can be known to send 4 texts in one if i blab on as i do like to chat!!! so in order that i dont use loads of text in one go to mates etc i have to shorten words and this ends up as what is know as "text talk" so its not coz im being rude or down with it but simply coz i need to squeeze as much as poss without using too many texts!!! i dont do it for the sake of it but if have to then i shorten words like tomorrow becomes tmrw ya get me is it fer real breadbin... hahaha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2011 23:34  

To get a txt out of the blue is lovely, makes you feel that your in someones thoughts at that moment in time. Don't think you can beat looking into someones eyes though when they are speaking to you - especially if it is somebody of a romantic nature.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 05/02/2011 11:31  

i once had a date who spelled out I LOVE YOU, in pee in the snow !! does that count?

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 06/02/2011 13:01  

very classy bloke boody

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2011 13:51  

@boody - was it in your handwriting? :-)

Update Reply
Flettie @ 06/02/2011 16:15  

ermmmm!!!! not saying,,,,

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 07/02/2011 13:59  

BUMP

I have just started dating again,

and because of our work circumstances I find texting a invaluable way of keeping in touch and organising,

saying that i do prefer face to face conversations

Update Reply
marsey @ 01/03/2011 13:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email