MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

why do they do it

why do they do it - Forums [Biker Match] why do they do it - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

why do they do it

why do the females on this site contact you to say hi you reply they sent one message back you reply and you never hear from them again i could name them but i wont anyone else had this problem

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 20/01/2011 19:11  

Not everyone's like that... what was it you said to them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2011 19:31  

i have had lots of replies in the short time i have been here......as above was it something you said or the way you said it?

Update Reply
mungybear @ 20/01/2011 19:35  

only asked one how long she had been on bikes,never got a message back only wrote two lines
The other one wanted somone to ride with and had so many hang ups about riding with someone i thought why bother being on this site but i never said anything out of place

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 20/01/2011 19:45  

well if it makes no difference at all, i will ride with you matey that is unless you want a pillion, then its a big fat NO!

And, maybe they want to be wooed a bit, who knows. happy hunting!

Update Reply
mungybear @ 20/01/2011 19:55  

Update Reply
mungybear @ 20/01/2011 19:56  

Hi mungybear many thanks for the post yer on anytime you want a ride out thats fine with me ur not too far from me maybe we could meet up sometime no i dont need a male pillions arms around my waist ehhhh lol

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 20/01/2011 20:14  

I've only been on this site a short while and found that everyone has been really friendly, give it time, I'm sure your just been unluckly

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2011 20:38  

It can be any number of reasons hun, if i ever ignore anyone it isn't intentional, it's because i've forgotten then by the time i remember and reply they never reply back again... lol
Most of the "regulars" on here are a pretty good bunch, so get to meets, keep contacting peeps and don't take it personally if you don't get a reply

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 20/01/2011 20:54  

Sorry flag...Can,t say I,ve had that problem.. Perhaps they want you to get in touch again?? Give it a go.. Re the lady who wanted someone to ride out with, perhaps riding with her would have helped diminish those 'hangups'... to my mind that,s one of the things this site is good for!! Good luck for the future mate

Update Reply
old red @ 20/01/2011 20:58  

Hi red i offered. to ride with her but she said that she was to nervous to ride with anyone thanks. for the post.

Ride safe flag

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 21/01/2011 13:02  

i woudnt offer to ride with anyone the first time u contact em m8. have a bit of a natter first to see if u have got anything in common. just about everyone ive pmed on here has replied

Update Reply
dunans @ 21/01/2011 13:06  

i wouldnt reply to you Duns !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2011 13:14  

Thanks mate i will bear that in mind i was just trying to be friendly i didn't realize it would be so hard to get someone to go for a ride. On this site maybe they are more friendly. On the harley davidson web site

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 21/01/2011 13:17  

Hi Flag, if you check out events, there will be various events arising for ride outs etc, re your pm, maybe the lady was looking for a female friend to ride with, as in this day and age we live in you never know till you get to know people whether your safe, can trust them and even if they are a safe rider etc, I am gonna be on tonight trying to organise a ride to matlock tomorrow, and as your close to me you can be my wingman.......Goose lol...keep smiling, its a good friendly site and you will enjoy it !!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2011 13:21  

Thanks ian would love to be ur wingman but i have to work this w/end but would love to ride with u anytime
Catch u later big fella gotta go and do some. Work

Ridesafe

Flag

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 21/01/2011 13:43  

no probs, we will be getting together at the Vic soon on a thursday i will pm you as and when brother

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2011 13:50  

Really nice of you Ianhg.....and both of you, please ride safe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2011 14:57  

Hi you will get plenty of pillion ofers on Harley site, but most of them have a tash. Seriously though some people male or female are nervous on the back, I have a mate hard as nails but sh*** himself when I give him a lift on me X11. You come over as a friendly gentle person I am sure you will meet the right person as for me I'm a bit of an animal, just looking for biker buddies. Just be patient lots of lovely ladies on site, you cant please them all loads of fish in this Sea mate. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2011 15:19  

Well, I guess some people just can't be bothered. Annoys the life out of me - I've made the effort to be friendly...etc

But some may also not be sure of what they want and maybe can't put it into words, so just leave it completely. Bit rude maybe but I am sure not everyone means to be.

Its so easy to misread typed things... and what you may consider an innocent message, someone else could read as an invitation or just read it completely differently.

I will admit to getting really annoyed about the same thing though on more than one occation - dang, broke my new year's resolution about 2 minutes after making it. Both of them haha!

Good luck.

Update Reply
gatvol @ 21/01/2011 16:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email