MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Looking through people's clothes!

Looking through people's clothes! - Forums [Biker Match] Looking through people's clothes! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Looking through people's clothes!

Well, technology eh??? "Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam) will introduce a new security scan for passengers next week. Frisking for prohibited items will no longer be necessary as a result, the airport announced on Wednesday. Schiphol has been conducting trials with the new scan on flight attendants and pilots since last year. Early on there was opposition to the device because it scans through the individual's clothes, but in practice there were few objections. Those using the scan prefer it to manual frisking." Shocking! However, wouldn't mind looking at the flight attendants through this machine haha

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/05/2007 12:59  

x ray vision well at least you would see what ya gettin !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 10/05/2007 16:40  

haha, ill be walking through wrapping tin-foil around laura!

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/05/2007 16:41  

she may get a complex an think shes a roast chicken mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 10/05/2007 18:01  

Do they do them in GLASSES that would be good

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 11/05/2007 03:09  

why not combine the two - that way you get the best of both worlds - seeing and feeling

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 11/05/2007 03:27  

OMG i would never to to the airport again... not that i go anyway.... LOL but thats not the point

Update Reply
wttgill @ 11/05/2007 04:15  

lol bwb if i find any mate, i will get you a pair !!!!!!!!!!!! but i wont be coming over for coffee when ya at rc's, like to keep my bits out of sight lol

Update Reply
storm @ 11/05/2007 11:40  

theyd b no gud to c wot ya getting from a man dont xrays show things visible to the human eye lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 11/05/2007 16:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email