MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

all we do is look

all we do is look - Forums [Biker Match] all we do is look - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

all we do is look

Having been on this site for sometime i guess all we ever do is look at each other or am i useing the wrong soap lol

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 16/01/2011 11:58  

you been hiding? you have to come out more if you want to get more involved stuart - 28th January nite out?

Update Reply
JP @ 16/01/2011 12:00  

hi flag get chating dont just look
have fun and welcome

Update Reply
kaycat @ 16/01/2011 12:35  

thanks guys i have been getting out with brummy jackie and friends i am talking about sending nods and messages they want to make friends but dont get back i was thinking i had got two heads anyone else feel the same( must be a ugly old git me ) lol

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 16/01/2011 19:10  

dont worry about it... if someone dont reply just respect we all have our lives and they may not want to reply for whatever reason but it dont really matter... just dont let it put you off sending a message to someone else i say

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 19:17  

i agree !!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2011 19:18  

Flag , i send quite a few messages and prob get replies back from 60% of them , like yourself, and they make the effort worth it, so keep grinning and winning :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/01/2011 20:32  

thanks guys for the advice kinda puts u off when all you want to do is make friends after all we are all in the biggest bike club in the world

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 17/01/2011 10:02  

Hi Flag Pull up a pin cushion and sit down

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 17/01/2011 10:07  

As some of the above posts have said and some people just caint be even bothered sending a reply so they are the ones you dont wory about mate as most people will send a reply..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/01/2011 17:15  

I guess, some people only look because they have given up on sending messages. Or they are afraid to make the first move.

Update Reply
gatvol @ 17/01/2011 18:15  

thanks u guys maybe i do need to get out somemore looking forward to my summer on my rented harley across the usa 6 wks on the road cant wait might see some of u at the bike show in london and at the frozen nuts rally or maybe butlins

Update Reply
flagstaff @ 17/01/2011 18:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email