MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Can you help - Helmet

Can you help  - Helmet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Can you help  - Helmet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Can you help - Helmet

Was the baby in the buggy?

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/01/2011 22:59  

Insurance companies try all sorts of ways to make claiming long winded in the hope you give up.

You most certainly do not need a receipt. It is the responsibility of the insurer to compensate you. Tell them to stop messing you around and cough up.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 30/01/2011 23:13  

Minnie, didnt say it dont happen elswhere,just dont accept it at Newcastle.Liverpool....a 20 ton pushback tug went 'missing' and then theres the damage they do to equipment ' allegidly' so it doesnt surprise me.What I did say was report it straight away on site,let the handling agent deal with it,CCTV camera's are all over the place proving stuff aint a problem. Ramp Pig if you dont mind bluesbiker. So basically, I object to myself and the ramp lads being called "twonks" by someone who knows probably nothing about the job and the circumstances its done in, when the safety of up to 200 men women children other twonks, flight crew, 60 million quids worth of aircraft is down to the way they do their job.

Update Reply
fxr swas @ 03/02/2011 14:27  

Lol Wills It's sounds as if it was a hard exterior to your case, if so then your lid, which I'm sure would be surrounded by padding of clothes etc., to get that badly damaged . Think, well know that when the claim is settled (always the optimist) get a different make for sure! Doesn't give a huge confidence boost as to how it would hold up to concrete impact whilst your head was encased in it . Very best of luck

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 12/02/2011 11:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email