MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Overtaking cyclists

Overtaking cyclists (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Overtaking cyclists (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Overtaking cyclists

hmm now that your kids are all grown up you mean BB. Dont think you would have suggested this 20 years ago

Update Reply
laimdan @ 09/01/2011 16:43  

Love the teens, and older kids too, that like to ride their push bikes at night with no lights on their bikes, dark clothes and hoodies. They are really cool and 'withit' innit!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 09/01/2011 16:52  

I would have actually ld!!!!! And dont' forget it's not just about children, it's about 'some' cyclists that think they own the road, they can have the ownership if they're willing to pay!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 09/01/2011 17:33  

I've got grown up kids, and an 8 yo, she has a bike, and I've made sure she rides it properly, as for the "insuring costing too much if you've got kids" bull, how do the Dutch go on then?? they pay road tax and the majority are insured, it doesn't take much working out, unless your one of the great unwashed that insists taxes and insurance don't apply to you!! I've had a car damaged by a cyclist and they fly about all over my estate, my ex was witness to a cyclist run into a car, the parents attempted to claim damages from the driver and the police were happy to sit on the fence, it's only independent witnesses that put paid to the made up claim, the car driver was unable to get a penny to repair his car, the car driver only had third party insurance see!!!!

Update Reply
ianrobbo @ 09/01/2011 19:26  

DOH!!! reposed the same thing!!

Update Reply
ianrobbo @ 09/01/2011 19:28  

Once cyclists are insured, they have power to claim for all sorts of anti bike and green stuff ........... nah keep them uninsured.

However get bloody horse owners insured if they ride anywhere other than private land !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 19:34  

shadowfax !!!! Im a horse rider ...on the roads cos there aint enuf bloody bridleways lol, BUT bikers are the best at slowing down ;-0 Dont mind cyclists apart from the skinny arse ones with full racing kit on ....euuugh, like to see a nice bum on a bike pulleeeasee !!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 09/01/2011 20:01  

I just overtake them, they go slow I go faster. I ride to look after myself. If cyclists want to be idiots that's there problem, same with bikers.

Update Reply
yamahama @ 09/01/2011 20:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email