MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

screw loose?

screw loose? - Forums [Biker Match] screw loose? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

screw loose?

hmm ok i think way too many sad and serious posts, time for some truly mad stuff,,please feel free to add to the list of insane "doings".

yes i really did!>>during midday break of a mind numbingly dull staff meeting i was the last to leave the room for refreshments, i had removed my glasses and had my head on the desk and was talking outloud to nobody (or so i thought) i said >>> oh my god if this meeting gets any more boring im gonna sellotape my head to this table!! i also had drawn a smiley face on my index finger ( like you do), the smiley finger replied in my bosses voice with speech impediment included,, oh noo boody dont do that!!,,. then i heard the reply from behind me>> no please dont these tables are 2 grand each!! i turned to see my boss stood behind me !! ooer!! pmsl

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/01/2011 21:42  

Dull staff meeting, or L,S,D lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2011 21:49  

Last christmas I was called to an emergency planning meeting, fogetting I had worn my christmas jingle socks as just as the meeting started, so did my socks! and they just kept on playing, had to remove them from my feet and the meeting room.....never worn them for work since!

Update Reply
Roxie 1963 @ 05/01/2011 22:18  

no l.s.d act,lol, its just me being me!! more insanity to come,,its cleansing for the soul so they say hahah.

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/01/2011 22:30  

lol@roxie,, ah well you cudda worn socks that played>> for hes a jolly good fella at a funeral!!!lmao x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/01/2011 22:31  

Hi boody, your staff meetings may never be the same again! made me laugh

Update Reply
Roxie 1963 @ 05/01/2011 22:34  

after a fall from a ladder, i was getting my leg strapped up by a really sweet japanese doctor,, and under the influence of a cocktail of painkillers i asked him if the canteen did a good sushi?

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 05/01/2011 22:42  

Last time i had a loose screw, mi exhaust fell off.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2011 22:54  

Failed in mi quest to become Barnsley and district pan fighting champion for 2011, mi shorts ripped so i lost on a technicality.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 00:12  

I'm sure this thread was created with you in mind AD.

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 07/01/2011 00:28  

I had a large erection at the bottom of mi garden but the council made me take it down, pity it took me all week to get it up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 00:46  

How cool would it be to have a time machine, could go back to tuesday and have mi sausage sandwich again and not drop it on the floor this time, still don't know what them crunchy thing were.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 01:49  

Have you been injured?

Had a car accident?

Fell over on a wet floor at work?

Or tripped on an uneven curb?

If so..

Sort yourself out you clumsy Bastad!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 15:52  

My advice for today is not to use the leather cushing off the sofa as a indoor sledge no matter how bored you are.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2011 01:06  

I was in a cafe yesterday when I suddenly realised I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat of the music. I started to feel better, finished my coffee and noticed that everybody was staring at me...... Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2011 20:31  

You crease me AD. Keep it coming!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/01/2011 20:42  

I walked past a mental asylum today and could hear them all shouting 13....13....13....13....13....I wanted to know what was going on? so I looked through a hole in the fence,some TWAT poked me in the eye and they all shouted 14.....14.....14.....14........

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2011 21:16  

Lady's dishwasher breaks down so she calls a repair man. She has to go to out so she tells him 'Dont worry about the bulldog, he wont bother you, but whatever you do, dont, under any circumstances talk to the parrot'. The man starts work, wary of the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he's ever seen, but it just lies there looking at him. The parrot however drives him nuts, yelling and cursing. Finally the repair man snaps and yells, 'shut the f**k up ya annoying t**t!' Parrot replies ' get him Spike!'

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 13/01/2011 21:30  

lol,,awww come on guys no jokes its gotta be >>real life ! so we can determine whos got a screw loose act i think your a few points ahead of me so far x

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 13/01/2011 21:45  

Didn't know it was a competition,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2011 21:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email