MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

is life too short

is life too short (2) - Forums [Biker Match] is life too short (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

is life too short

(((( AD ))))) and (((((Kaz)))) really sorry to hear about your losses, but as said lots of time - not a dress rehersal and enjoy every second u r on this earth and get riding............

Update Reply
kazninja @ 04/01/2011 18:16  

Thinking of you ad

Lost far too many friend far too young and another two this Christmas brothers in there 30s !!!

I had a massive wake up call last Christmas when my dad died suddenly,, made me realise do what I want to do now not tomorrow!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 00:21  

Big hugs to everyone

Yep, life is too short
Lost a friend on Xmas day, she was 44. Short sudden illness and nothing they could do. She died in the hospital we work at. Everyone is still trying to get over it.

It's one reason I'm determined to do things for myself more and get back on a bike before it's too late

Update Reply
HippyRockChick @ 02/02/2011 16:45  

Today I threw out the suit I've worn to 2 weddings ( my own included) and more than 20 funerals, bit of a revelation as I'm only 46! till I read this post it was just throwing out an old suit, but it's about looking forwards, and not getting tripped up while you're looking back.

My thoughts are with you all who've lost, How about we try and make the best memories with the ones we have!

coldolences to all

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 02/02/2011 19:18  

im sorry to hear your losses AD and Kaz ... AD i get what you mean about this world going horrible as in money rules for so many peeps out there and its thrown at us from all directions on telly, adverts, another tesco obliterating some landscape that has been without it for years etc... its all easy to get down about if i dwell on it all the priorities of what matters like nature and the planet and natural things have gone by the by for money and power to those that seemingly have all the control ..... but there are other people out there who also do not agree and fight for change... there are people who do their bit to ensure they do not put more money after bad.. there are things we can all do in our own way to make life seem more good for us - yeah we cant single handedly change the world but we can all do our bit to at least make some changes its like the story of a little girl stood on the shore throws a star fish back in ocean to save it and the other girl says that aint gonna make any difference to the world and the girl says .. it makes the world of differnece to that little star fish .... dont give up chuck ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2011 20:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email