MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Age gap, does it work?

Age gap, does it work? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Age gap, does it work? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Age gap, does it work?

good response thanks as we [work mates ,all feel the same way ,enjoy it while it lasts ,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2011 17:39  

LOL Coster!!! You have cheered me up and wise words from Roxie too

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 03/01/2011 18:09  

Too right for him and it might go all the way too and last

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2011 18:17  

My x husband was 16 yrs older than me....the age gap didn't matter to me or him ....especially when he ran off with my best friend who was the same age as me !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2011 18:40  

i dont think it matters, but that will always be up to the two involved as to wether it works or not, and none have any issues with it , i am 7 yr older that the yeti(ned)and so far it def works for me, personality counts more as to wether you click or not !

Update Reply
carrie203 @ 03/01/2011 19:31  

most things other people worry about in these situations are irrelevant.
the only people it has anything to do with are the two people it concerns, if you don't like it then tough tit as my grandad used to say lol.

Update Reply
Nicholls @ 03/01/2011 23:08  

Well said Nicholls, its nobody's business but there's. Personally I don't think age matters, there are so many other factors to weather it works or not, age is just one.

My X was only a year older then me, but is it a fail after 13 years or just time to move on ??? Maybe ill go for an older man next time hehe

Sugar Daddy's apply to Shaza hehe

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 19:54  

My ex was 5 years older than me and it lasted over 14 years after only knowing each other 7 weeks when we got wed! Couldn't really comment on a larger age gap as had no experience of it, but good luck to anyone who finds someone to share their life with, whatever the age differences if it works.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 20:01  

I've done the toyboy thing...he was 15 yrs younger than me....and he's the ex i get along with the most. It was the fact he's from Crete that split us up...not the age gap, so i'm all for disregarding the age and concentrating on the elusive spark instead

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 07/01/2011 23:18  

I don't think age matters at all, either way. As long as there's mutual attraction and common interests no reason things shouldn't work out.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/01/2011 18:36  

Welcome to the site. Please note one basic rule of the forums though - NO CAPS IN FORUM SUBJECTS.
I'll fix it this time only :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/01/2011 18:58  

Why's that Matt, does it cock things up or is it the text shout thing?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 08/01/2011 21:12  

6ypsy you got it

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 09/01/2011 01:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email