MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

I know I'm not exactly new but..

I know I'm not exactly new but.. - Forums [Biker Match] I know I'm not exactly new but.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

I know I'm not exactly new but..

Hello again, excuse this being the third "Hi" since I first joined in Oct 2007 (but thats only about one a year so far and I wasn't on the forums that much) ... and anyway there's bound to be lots of new people I don't know yet........... Some of you folks know I moved house in 2010 which was a major deal, it being a whole house renovation. That stopped me going on line quite a bit and riding the bike too, for most of the year Now thats sorted, and it being the start of 2011 and new year resolutions ahead, decided to make it my mission to be more sociable this year, get out and about again, and meet friends old and new so just renewed my membership for a whole year; no excuses now not to drop into the forums and get out and about on the bike and meet lots of people, old and new, with a bit of luck! So HI again

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 02/01/2011 05:06  

SUZYYYYYY!!!

Good to see you back lady :-) one of the 1st friends I made on BM big huggles xxx

Glad to hear your going to get out more this year you missed loads last year.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/01/2011 05:18  

Ps don't be letting your son pack your bike for you xxx

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 02/01/2011 08:47  

Hi Cathy and Happy New Year and big welcome back to BM Will definately catch up with you sometime soon xxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/01/2011 10:22  

Hiya welcome welcome welcome see ya later in the year perhaps

Update Reply
kooky @ 02/01/2011 10:48  

Hiya lots starting to go onto events pages so get your tent out and polish ya pegs

Update Reply
JP @ 02/01/2011 10:50  

hi and welcome back

Update Reply
kaycat @ 02/01/2011 16:33  

Hiya Suz...good to see you back here. x

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 02/01/2011 19:39  

Cheers folks. Ha ha Shell, I'll be packing my own bike from now on now Ive replenished my camping gear !!! And Karey, hope we can have a meet up when weather picks up a bit, sedate ride over to Squires maybe ... I'm a bit rusty !! Nice to see you again Dark Carnival and nice to be welcomed back by a few peeps I dont know yet, but hope to!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 02/01/2011 22:39  

Yep.,.. definately. I've been to Squires today..first time for a couple of months...it was busy too! I've definately gotta get Zig dusted off and get over there again soon

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/01/2011 22:48  

W B Suzy, nice to see you again, perhaps we'll meet up again sometime. Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/01/2011 16:07  

I hope so Sandi, was nice to meet you too

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 03/01/2011 17:48  

Hi suzy welcome

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2011 18:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email