MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

East Leeds Lions Easter Rally 2011

East Leeds Lions Easter Rally 2011 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] East Leeds Lions Easter Rally 2011 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

East Leeds Lions Easter Rally 2011

Crazy....Me!!!!!! never Miss you lovely lady, hope to see you very soon XXXX

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 21/04/2011 20:28  

Hey anyone going over to ELL, look out for Bandit Lover(Trish), Spritrider and his good lady.. they are camped near the loos.. Turn left after registration and the loos on the right hand side.
I don't think they've found anyone else from BM, yet, so go make yourselves known ;o) Have fun everyone... I'm not jealous........much! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 23/04/2011 15:35  

Well, I am back now and want to say a huge thanks to SpiritRider, Jillian, DC, FastJock and Graybags for saving my weekend. So glad I didn't go home now. Can't believe that Graybags was pitched right behind my tent...... Doh

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/04/2011 20:06  

Nice to meet you there BL, if only for 30 seconds! I'll be getting pissed with the rest of you at ITV next weekend, instead of surrounded by video kit, so maybe manage at least a full minute's chat this time .

Update Reply
manhill @ 26/04/2011 12:37  

Good to have met you too Manhill Trying to get a get a pilly (only from the village) sorted for ITTV, otherwise I might be able to go

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/04/2011 12:49  

great weekend , 1 of the best rallies that i have attended . good to meet some more BMers . have uploaded the few pics that i took , sorry there's not more like a numbnuts i forgot to change the batteries in the camera

Update Reply
fastjock @ 26/04/2011 20:15  

The one I have of you FJ covered in foam is brill. Let me see if I can send it to someone to upload.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/04/2011 20:24  

will look forward to it BL

Update Reply
fastjock @ 26/04/2011 20:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email