MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Germany Run Date/costs idea

Germany Run Date/costs idea (15) - Forums [Biker Match] Germany Run Date/costs idea (15) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Germany Run Date/costs idea

U joking? Its rank! Why not belgian or dutch? Much better

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/04/2011 17:00  

eeeeewwwwwwwwwwww German chocolate , not often Matt & I agree but he has got it spot on with this one

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/04/2011 17:11  

Well weather has been 18c and above so couldn't pick a better week for coming. of to rhine in morning for a ride along the banks and a ride in a ferry.

There will be loads of pics and they are all a bit mad. matt we're all looking forward to seeing you thurs night and having friday off is a wise plan.

Update Reply
madscots @ 20/04/2011 04:10  

I will be working by the way so wont be home till 5pm. If you get there before me just park all the bikes on my driveway in front of garage. House is number 6 and if I'm home there will be a black honday civic hybrid there (park in FRONT of it)

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/04/2011 09:09  

mmmm Honda Civic eh ............... theres a q for a song ............ i've a horse outside lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/04/2011 09:23  

bj is the song: Grandad, grandad we love you?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/04/2011 09:36  

Minnie ............ look it up on you tube............ its called Horse Outside lol

............ mind that one suits him as well ..................

as does ............... wiggle it just a little bit ...........

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/04/2011 09:40  

oops, nearly forgot todays update from Blackberry. The Happy Wanderers are heading for the Nurburgring today ...and shh the green stuff is for me

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/04/2011 09:41  

lol what you trying to say?

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/04/2011 11:28  

me o Boss Man nothing

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 20/04/2011 11:46  

No long now, I'm getting ready to hide. I might change the number on my door to confuse them lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/04/2011 12:43  

Hide the eggs lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/04/2011 13:54  

i can't - anywhere other than the fridge and they melt. Already having problems getting the paper off :-S

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/04/2011 15:24  

Stick em in ur garage lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/04/2011 16:17  

Whooooo hoooooo, wer're at Matts and he's making us brews!!!!

Nubergring was absolutely bloody fantastic, great fun, and ignore Jim when he posts about the track!!! lol...

We're all having a great time, and Mr MadScots is doing a sterling job keeping us all under control!!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 21/04/2011 17:11  

Jim is now in the garage. Oh how peaceful it's become. Bat is passed out in bed and we're all having another beer. Had to bring the troops indoors to saves any complaints from neighbours lol Ah they're being good My first BM visitors in 4 years!

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/04/2011 23:17  

Ok the children are all tucked up in bed now. I think jim talked himself to sleep lol.
Had a great bbq n some good laughs. everyone got their BM bugs reported (and fixed!) Lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/04/2011 00:10  

And they're off! Finally left me in peace.
Now time to clean up the mess, never known such mucky buggas. ;-) Only kidding, everything is spotless. Was a great 24 hours (almost) and I even got my bike out for a quick blast down the motorway with them. Makes me wish I was back in England to do this stuff more often

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/04/2011 10:43  

Uploaded a couple of photos.
Starting to find things people have left behind now also, I knew they'd leave stuff.

Update Reply
Matt @ 22/04/2011 10:50  

Whooooo hoooooo, wer're at Matts and he's making us brews!!!! OMG! that's a newsletter entry if ever I read one it's a good thing he didn't make any chips (soz Matt I couldn't resist) Did anyone get photographic evidence of the tea making? I dunno, they go all that way and end up in Maccy D's lol (see photos)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 22/04/2011 16:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email