MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What do you want for Christmas, and what did you get?

What do you want for Christmas, and what did you get? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]  What do you want for Christmas, and what did you get? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What do you want for Christmas, and what did you get?

Wanted Fuzzy Felt farm - got fuzzy colouring-in kit Wanted nothing else - got chattering false teeth, crazy cat lady sculpture and toast tongs Must have made it off the naughty list at last

Update Reply
GT63 @ 26/12/2010 10:53  

lol GT.....I am sure the toasting tongs will be a huge asset to your cooking skills xxxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/12/2010 10:57  

They were bollox for serving instant mash with yesterday BL

Update Reply
GT63 @ 26/12/2010 10:59  

for the peas and gravy too I bet!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/12/2010 11:08  

GRAVY!!!!! Knew I'd forgotten something

Update Reply
GT63 @ 26/12/2010 11:11  

I wanted my cooker just for christmas day not to burn anything - failed, but luckily I'd done enough yorkshire pud to allow for the burnt ones! Did get a very sick boyfriend (and not in a good way ) which I hadn't planned on so I'm off out for more medicine to try and get him on his feet again.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2010 11:22  

((((((JP)))))) ((((((RC)))))) Miss you guys xxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/12/2010 11:23  

I earn my living taking orders over the phone at a 'creative kitchenware' company that sells toast tongs. I often imagined the glowing face of a lucky recipient opening their toast tong pressie on xmas morning....Thanks for that GT lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/12/2010 11:40  

Minnie, GT is the toast queen. I didn't want any material gifts this Christmas. I opted out of Xmas years ago for my own reasons and materialistically, I either have everything I need or I am able to buy it for myself and do. All that I asked (it's rare I ask for anything) of Xmas and all year round for that matter, is the respect, genuine friendship and time of others. I am so chuffed to say that I received all of that and know that I shall continue to do so well into 2011 and beyond. I consider myself to be one very fortunate lady. I shall treasure my memories of Xmas 2010 for all of the reasons and virtues that are important to me. Humanity Rocks and I have found it. xxxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 26/12/2010 12:30  

I wanted it to stop freezing, and for all this white sh#te to go away,... hmm, suppose I was just wishing for too much there, got another couple of inch of it overnight,.. grrr!

Update Reply
Paj1369 @ 26/12/2010 14:05  

I got what i was expecting nowt, Especailly the winning 6 numbers

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2010 14:14  

are well..kylie did not turn up ...sob..cry

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2010 14:33  

I got what i WANTED but in a mini version .... a hyabusa !!! woop woop !! thanks - u know who u are lol xxx

Update Reply
kazninja @ 26/12/2010 19:20  

Strawberry tart ? Kaz x

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 26/12/2010 20:56  

I wanted my mother in law ti be out of hospital to join us ... Didn't happen but she is getting better (was rushed in with phneumonia last week)

Now I wished I had wished to be well ... No sooner than everyone left my body shut down and said that's it lady your getting flu ! I feel like a steam roller has been over me loads of times :-(

I did get loads of goodies, lots of types of dark chocolate, a hand woven pashmina and tickets to a show ... Thanks to the weather tho some of my prezzies not yet delivered lol so will get them when they arrive I believe one is a USB footwarmer lol :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/12/2010 08:22  

I haz a candy floss maker! Cooler than penguin-pee!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/12/2010 08:42  

blikin blimey wannabe... i have always wanted one of those...... what did you do to santa to get one of them!! lol

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 27/12/2010 16:39  

Wanna come round to play DS?! Santa had naff all to do with it... Sister had a word with the Mater & Pater.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/12/2010 20:05  

I got a bike jacket and a 2011 calender of semi naked men with bikes, so i'm happy. To round it off, i treated myself to an xbox350 kinect.....i dont need anything else. (except a young, bronzed, nubile adonis, but beggars cant be choosers)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 27/12/2010 20:41  

2 days of non-stop giggles..... fantastic Xmas

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 29/12/2010 11:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email