MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

10 Things You Wouldn't Want for Christmas

10 Things You Wouldn't Want for Christmas - Forums [Biker Match] 10 Things You Wouldn't Want for Christmas - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

10 Things You Wouldn't Want for Christmas

according to MSN 10) 20ft tall rocking horse 9) Knitted Ferrari (I shall put me needles away then) 8) Bethlehem Donkey Poo 7) Dog Spa Day 6) Canned Oxygen (only if I get number 8) 5) Thermal Tie 4) Man Bra 3) Burger King Aftershave 2) Sculpture made of human teeth and the number one Christmas gift nobody wants... ...socks! It's too late now just wrap the receipt too

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/12/2010 08:19  

Oh really? Dammit... I was thinking about offering a service to mount people's teeth into jewellery for them...

*goes back to the drawing board*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 08:37  

P.S. Just to clarify... this would usually take place subsequent to the tooth being extracted from the customer's gob... although I'm prepared to be flexible on that point?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 08:38  

It's how you extract it in the first place thats the worrying thing.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2010 09:03  

Sorry... I could tell you, but y'know the rest...

Trade secrets & all that

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 09:09  

Trade secrets being blokeymantypeperson?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2010 09:11  

Now THAT's an idea... Might even bring a smile to his face. Stranger things have happened!

Just looking at the list again... I'm rather fancying a 20ft rocking horse as it goes

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 09:14  

I've already got all the poo I need. Including fossilized dino-poo. My Mum bought me that

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 09:15  

PML, good thing it's not real cos you'd need a big shovel All those who get socks and don't want them, you could pass 'em on to me, ta. The brighter the better but no glittery ones.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/12/2010 09:17  

Are you making sock monkeys Sandi?

Actually that reminds me... you really shouldn't put the knitting needles away y'know! I have a friend who does a roaring trade in knitted meerkats... Including a meerkat Nativity scene!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 09:28  

I have to ask this question... is Bethehem donky poo, worse than English donky poo?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2010 12:21  

Dustier.

*wanders off singing Little Donkey*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/12/2010 12:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email