MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ive been upgraded

Ive been upgraded (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Ive been upgraded (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ive been upgraded

this fucking site

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 28/12/2010 09:00  

I'm sorry a few members feel upset with Matt for his Christmas upgrade, but for those of us that had never been allowed to post before (registered but non-member) it's been a great taster session for us to get to know a few of you. For a few, they will now take up membership and stick around, for others it may be a money issue as to why they never joined fully before. Everywhere does special offers and discounts so why shouldn't Matt? I'm the kind of person who buys something and then see's it cheaper somewhere else, it's life LOL. If just 10% of the Christmas free members join BM surely this isn't a bad thing as it will help keep the club going and provide new faces at meets etc which is only good, right? New faces, new opinions & ideas is what makes BM an interesting place to be.

Update Reply
Shazza75 @ 28/12/2010 09:06  

had a few things going on,forgot to renew,but when i did had to pay 55 pounds,thats takeing the piss in my book

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 28/12/2010 09:10  

I put money in before Shell, I got bugger all out of it ...lol. If the site wants money, it needs to get off it's arse & provide a service in return for that money & not expect those who are paying for it, to do all the work .... the members aren't mugs, don't treat them as such :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2010 09:14  

The Paypal cupboard is bare... & fleabay are about to NARU me for non payment of fees... so BM subs will have to wait a while, discount or not! Back in the day, when I was earning decent dosh, I used to travel about a fair bit to meets... Used to arrange a few local (& not so local) ones too. Never did work out who were members of the alleged "clique" though. Folk have always been bleating about its existence. Best just to get on with it & enjoy yourself. Sumo! Good to see you back! Why not drop Matt a PM & say you didn't catch the discount. It was probably in the newsletter that none of us pick up cos we're using our spam email addresses for memberships! Cheers for pointing that out Shell - 25% discount on a month's subs gives you just over a week's "free" membership, i.e. what was given to those of us who received upgraded status for a week.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2010 10:24  

soon to be down graded

Update Reply
yamahama @ 28/12/2010 11:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email