MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ive been upgraded

Ive been upgraded (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Ive been upgraded (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ive been upgraded

hey Matt

thank you for the upgrade this is a great site
and thanks to here have met an amazing guy
and im going to have the best christmas for a very long time.
Also have a great local riding buddy
and met some lovely people to talk to
and even met one or two and also upset one or two aswell ah well cant please everyone
But merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all

Keep up the great work Matt

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2010 21:30  

Hi back XK. WB,The Laundry Nuns have been taken over by The Sisters of Washing & Ironing. Will keep looking for any stray LN's on my travels.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2010 21:47  

Thanks for the festive upgrade Matt
Finally answered the mail sitting in my inbox since September's lapse Merry Christmas and all the best at the Bells to those I met this year, those I knew before and those I hope to meet next year (have i left anyone out?) GT

Update Reply
GT63 @ 22/12/2010 21:59  

many thanks for upgrade and happy holliday to all,Don

Update Reply
donatelos @ 23/12/2010 17:21  

You forgot to mention you love puppy-dogs GT.

Word of advice here, don't mention they taste better with ketchup.

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 23/12/2010 17:26  

Mmmmm Hey you two, this reminds me of what happend on another site : (

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/12/2010 17:31  

What happened BL?
Did it involve me?
Nah, couldn't have, I'm an angel me, not a

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 23/12/2010 17:58  

lol..... of course you are my friend We are all doooooomed

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 23/12/2010 18:01  

Hi Mat,
Thanks for the upgrade,great site was a full member,but bit skint over Christmas.Will join again next year,and hope to go to some events and meet people. All the best BM folks hope to meet some of you in 2011.

Update Reply
MG Bandit @ 23/12/2010 18:18  

Me too Thanks BM and a very merry xmas to everyone and hope your dreams come true with the coming of 20011 huggies xxx

Update Reply
fallen angel @ 23/12/2010 19:39  

I think it's excellent that you have a chrimbo upgrade Nice to see some of you that were here when I first joined

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 23/12/2010 22:28  

Hey Matt

I endorse the many thanks for the upgrade.......unexpected early Xmas pressie lol! Not been had much time to get on the site, alot going on with life in general but great to still be in the background and see everything still going well with the site! All the best
Sandy
x

Update Reply
babyharley @ 23/12/2010 22:50  

me to hence I'm trying to post like mad...thanks BM xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/12/2010 12:13  

Been good to catch up with some old mates & make some new - cheers Matt Hippy Nude Deer to all & see y'all in a field somewhere... red tent, sparkly stuff, you can't miss me

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 28/12/2010 04:42  

Well anyone wanting to upgrade ... This months discount gets you 25% off just put CHRISTMAS1 into the box :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/12/2010 07:54  

It's the last day of my free upgrade today, it's been good to catch up with a few people, but I notice that BM has done nothing to improve the limitations of this site & attract new members, from south of the midlands. It still feels like a clique, on here & therefore I don't see the point of throwing good money after bad ..... just saying

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2010 08:26  

My last day too, thanks so much for the Christmas upgrade Matt. The 25% off membership is also good but until i get a job i can't afford anything else so will have to say goodbye to you all until my situation changes. Thanks again everyone for making me so welcome

Update Reply
Shazza75 @ 28/12/2010 08:39  

Sorry you feel that way flat but I can assure you I PM people south of the midlands regularly who want to meet upand sort out rides but feel southern riders cannot be bothered, as matt said you get out what you put in ... He cannot force members to attend meet ups it's down to members themselves to sort things out... Just some areas are more successful than others.

We north of the midlands do ok for meets and rides, it's hard work sometimes .. But bloody good fun once it comes together :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 28/12/2010 08:40  

nice to see you all geting upgrades and 25%...........got fuvk all cheers matt,thought i would renew membership,wish i had not bothered

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 28/12/2010 08:47  

whats up grumpy ! ( hello buddy )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2010 08:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email