MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

letter to santa.

letter to santa. - Forums [Biker Match] letter to santa. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

letter to santa.

Dear Santa,, please can you bring me a nice hairy biker,, if you send me another 1 with mental issues i will push you off the roof you fat bastard !!!and eat your deers with a nice chianti,, love from boody xx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 13/12/2010 20:34  

santa said does he have to be hairy?????

Update Reply
kooky @ 13/12/2010 21:19  

Lol, Dear santa, vfrbabe wants the same thing as boody, except with tatoos!!!! (and i do love venison, and im an excellent shot!!) Lots of love vfrbabe xxxxx

Update Reply
VFRbabe @ 13/12/2010 21:20  

here you Boody this may cheer you up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOWs...R=1

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 13/12/2010 21:21  

Dear santa, already got mine with the tattoos but without the hairy bit Just hope he finds a new job so he get out more at the weekends next year! PLEASE!!!!!!!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 13/12/2010 21:22  

Dear santa please send me some hair ... oh and a couple of tatoo,s

Update Reply
mr t @ 14/12/2010 08:52  

Dear santa please send me a certain woman..............she knows who she is

Update Reply
willi.p @ 14/12/2010 13:14  

hahhahah nice 1 nealy! and no kooky he doesnt have to have hair he can be totally bald as long as hes not a fkwit !! xxxxxx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 14/12/2010 18:48  

Dear Santa This year I have been a very good girl (cus I knew you were watching) and have now decided what I would like for Christmas. 1.Can you please stop all those crazy people on FB sending me Farmville and Mafia wars requests.......I don't play!! 2. Can you please stop those very odd people from sending me emails telling me how to increase the size of my penis....I don't have one!!! 3. Can you please stop those annoying telephone sales people from calling me and asking me' How are you, have you had a good day'? Cus they don't really give a poo and they always hang up when I tell them that my pet sprout has just died. 4. Can you please stop those freaky people from sending me emails telling me that I can purchase Rolex watches at very low prices. I don't wear a watch and if I did, it wouldn't be a Rolex. I would prefer a Barbie one thank you. 5. Would you please tell all of those people that say, 'I give it 110%' that YOU CAN'T GIVE ANYMORE THAN 100%!!! 6. Please stop people from asking me if 'I am a glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty' kinda person. If my glass is 1/2 empty....I top it up!!! That's it for now, but I may come back and add a bit more to my list. BL xxxx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 14/12/2010 19:10  

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 14/12/2010 19:18  

BL I've always found a ref's whistle by the phone stops all those telephone canvassers eventually

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 14/12/2010 21:06  

Dear Santa,

could you arrange for the weather to be good at all the rallies next year....sick to death of wearing woolly hats

ta v much xxxx

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 14/12/2010 22:44  

Dear Santa,
I was going to be selfless and be like a wanna be Miss World and ask for world peace, but then I suddenly had a moment of clarity, or maybe that should be sanity, and thought it!!! I'd just like the student finance people to get their fingers out and sort out my student loan.......... it's nearly bloody christmas and I'm going to be skint!!
Best wishes to Mrs Christmas, the elves and the reindeer.
Mandy x

p.s. I've been good all year ....well I've tried to be.

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 14/12/2010 22:50  

Dear Santa, 2 front teeth please oh and a longer tongue for mi ice cream.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/12/2010 01:08  

Boody I truely hope that Santa manages to deliver to you the present you want!!!!! If Santa could make Gerrard Bulter at Biker & give him lot of tattoos - I'd be a VERY VERY good girlie indeed to get him in my stockings oops I mean Christmas Stocking hehehehe

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 16/12/2010 16:37  

Dear Santa.... I've been a very naughty girl all year, so if you could find it in yours and Mrs Claus hearts... and the Reindeers hearts... this Christmas to leave me a very hunky guy with a massive Nut supply in my stocking, I promise to be VERY good next year..... yours 'and pigs will fly' faithfully, Nut....xxxxxxxx ps; I will throw in all my Snickers and Topics if you make my wish come true

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/12/2010 00:47  

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 17/12/2010 17:20  

Dear Santa, please make that certain biker see sense and get over his divorce, so that he can fall for me

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 17/12/2010 17:27  

i hear ya on that 1 brig x snap! i think ive given up, lifes too short to be kept waiting and toyed with, honey your worth more than that, get out there n keep looking ,if he cant see sense hes not worth having girl ! xx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 17/12/2010 19:08  

Oh I'm not waiting, I'm not that patient, although he's definitely worth it

Update Reply
brigadoon @ 18/12/2010 08:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email