MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BM Jobseekers Help For Fellow Bikers

BM Jobseekers Help For Fellow Bikers (4) - Forums [Biker Match] BM Jobseekers Help For Fellow Bikers (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BM Jobseekers Help For Fellow Bikers

DHL Domestic in dukinfield, cheshire may have 2 HGV class 2 jobs coming up. PM me if you're interested and i'll find more details.

Update Reply
Nicholls @ 03/01/2011 23:17  

Absolute fekkin bummer!! just found out today the firm i was working for are not renewing my contract . So if anyone in the Glasgow area knows of any jobs going PLEASE give me a shout. Got a house, Bike and social life to keep so anything gratefully received and all suggestions (except the rude ones) will be considered. CV at the ready to be dropped into any mailbox. A great big thanks in advance

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/01/2011 00:47  

Bump, need some help here people please?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2011 02:29  

me too, lost my job New Years Day, gutted

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 05/01/2011 02:32  

Sorry to hear that NK keep your chin up

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2011 02:37  

whats your current job CS?

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 08/01/2011 12:21  

Hi KG, I worked as a Helpdesk Analyst 1st and 2nd line Computers you break em we mend em.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 16:13  

will keep an ear to the ground

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 09/01/2011 16:27  

Thanks KG, Its appreciated.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/01/2011 16:37  

If anyone is medically qualified I mean above HSE level have you thought of Hostile environment medics there are a few companies out there looking for people, but you need to have your sh*t in gear and know what you are doing with quals especially Para-medic and nurses quals that will get you a job no probs, drop me a message and I'll explain more if you are qualified...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/01/2011 16:42  

Anybody who can replace a velux window knackered by a freak gust of wind in the Cumbria area?...come round mine. My insurance company want 2 quotes for the job then they will pay. But I cannot get anyone to come round who wants the job....duuh. weekend in the lakes any velux window fitters out there?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/01/2011 01:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email