MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Pyrenees

Pyrenees  - Forums [Biker Match] Pyrenees  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Pyrenees

I'm off to the Pyrenees in May 2011, and I'm looking for a travelling companion/s to join me. The trip is from 27th May to 8th June. I've costed the trip and it will be under £900 plus pocket money. This includes the cost of the ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao; fuel (2100 miles - average 11p/mile) and hotels (Ferry and some hotels based on 2 sharing twin accommodation). Extras will be food and drink, plus insurances which is down to yourself. If anyone is interested then please make contact via this forum to begin with. If you have my mobile then please feel free to call me. The trip is based on 4 stops, after our first night in Bilbao. Each stop will be for a minimum of 2 nights which allows 1 day of riding without luggage! Will go from West to East and back again. Last stop will be in the Picos for 2 nights then a quick hop back to the ferry. Been to Europe a few times, mainly France, but not to the Pyrenees, so it is on my 'Must do' list for next year. Anyone interested should make their commitment to the trip known before January so we can organise booking hotels etc. The website I have used seems to be very popular and all the reasonable and cheap sites are disappearing fast. Ideally no more than 4 bikes otherwise it gets complicated keeping everyone together.

Update Reply
daffyduck @ 30/11/2010 11:52  

watch out in the picos...still bears and wolves there!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 01/12/2010 22:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email