MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Vinny for sale ... My SV650 sport

Vinny for sale ... My SV650 sport (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Vinny for sale ... My SV650 sport (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Vinny for sale ... My SV650 sport

Bugga .. Thanks Al lol the bugga is cos I was down in Gatwick with Ian all last week

Will let you know when we are down there next :-)

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 29/01/2011 16:12  

OK ... now that summer is here (kinda) and I am back working, the new bike for me is a defo

So Vinny is up for sale again (I know it was winter last time lol) loads of pics on my profile

All the extras I have with him, seats, top box, panniers etc etc , not the sat nav tho are up for sale £2800 (ish) .. PM me for more details

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/07/2011 15:01  

Hi Shell, what a shame you're having to sell a bike you love in all aspects apart from the physical impact. Bad luck about the GSX that you liked too.

I ride a CBF1000 & wondered if you've considered it. It's a bit of a dark horse and not well written about. The engine, a detuned fireblade has ample power when needed but happy to bumble along too.

The seat height is adjustable. I'm 5ƈ with a 29" inside leg & am fine with it on the lowest setting and standard suspension.

Seating position is fairly upright so perhaps that would help your back problem.

What other bikes are you considering?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2011 23:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email