MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What do you do to get over somebody?

What do you do to get over somebody? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] What do you do to get over somebody? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What do you do to get over somebody?

finding the best mushroom stroganoff cooks works for me!!!!!

Update Reply
violetinferno @ 24/11/2010 12:58  

Gribbit,Gribbit.!!!

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 24/11/2010 22:01  

its sometimes very hard to start again lol but once you covered their tracks, burnt yer bridges, dropped his bike, errrrrrrrr there;s no going back lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 24/11/2010 22:06  

I think this subject is for the ladies, bearing in mind that men can be sensitive as well just because we don't show our emotions, it does'nt mean that we don't hurt inside as much as women. Men can cry I have cried rivers over women that have dumped me. Endured endless Pain in my heart that never seems to go away. I see her face everywhere I go. I tap strangers on the shoulder ,mistaking them for Her. OH The Torture! will it never end. I turn to the bottle and then another, I become smelly and unshaven, Smell of stale cigarettes,I take my Bike out it helps to clear my Head I ride Faster and Faster and Faster. Suddenly i realise how stupid I am being and slow down, I could kill myself or others. Now i come to think of it this is a normal weekend in the Life of DOA. Life is to short BE Happy! Live to Ride and Ride to Live.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2010 09:07  

yep your right DOA, some men dont show enough emotions, not necessarily crying, but all in general, perhaps if they did it would change the outcome? A good face to face talk would help, but in this modern times its all done through text, email etc, which can be read wrongly...i once fell out with a guy who had texted me to say he had been too effing busy all weekend, unfornately i read it ... that he had been too busy effing all weekend LOL...

Update Reply
Honda hotlips @ 25/11/2010 21:46  

just expect men are limited in many qualities, and you will never be disappointed!!. :-). In that way, you will never need to get over them, because they never exceed, or indeed meet your expectations!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/11/2010 22:16  

OMG what a depressing thought...that they never meet OUR expectations.....but sure we never meet theirs either

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/11/2010 08:03  

To get over things.......Plug in guitar - turn to 11 and let it rip.

Note to self never date some of the women on this thread .......... too dangerous ...lol

Update Reply
DTR30 @ 26/11/2010 10:37  

@DTR good advice.......the too dangerous bit!!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 26/11/2010 14:15  

Drink beer Ride Bike and catch up with friends. If you happen to run into someone Lovely on the way. All the better

Update Reply
micksaway @ 26/11/2010 14:40  

I just hold seething grudges and wait for them to fall... they always do...

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 26/11/2010 17:58  

ok,,, I don't really hold grudges,, being silly.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 26/11/2010 17:59  

ok, ok,, maybe one or two then.

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 26/11/2010 17:59  

indecisive Lime????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/11/2010 18:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email