MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

This afternoon

This afternoon - Forums [Biker Match] This afternoon - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

This afternoon

Im Off work and going mental.lol ! Anyone fancy a little Freeze your bottom off tis afternoon ride .Back to work tomorow till weekend so anyone fancy a ride and a brew x Im leaving to go about 13.00 so if your up forit contact me before then x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2010 10:56  

I'm wimping about a ride into Brum from mine because of the cold, so fair play to you thinking of a proper ride out. Hope you get some takers, it is beautiful out but a bit too freezy wheezy for me

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2010 11:15  

LOL mate. I know its cold but was out yesterday its ok as long as you put couple of layers and te sun is sining. I guess a lot of peeps in work . Nay mind I will still go out if only for a couple of ours . It will really wake me up lol xxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2010 11:19  

Have a good un!
I was gonna get out on Ziggy,...but not gonna be able to now.. got a few things to sort out. Have fun and ride safe

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/11/2010 11:34  

you know i would have rode with you if i hadnt been at work ( god knows the miles i have done behind you lass lol)
glad you got back safe x

Update Reply
redzed11 @ 16/11/2010 20:11  

I popped out for a cople of hours today, odd how quiet the roads are when everybody else is at work. Brat.

Update Reply
Brathu @ 16/11/2010 21:26  

Hey it aws good to be out. The only problem was all the other cars on the road . Was not cold while that Sun was shining .x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2010 22:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email