MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Fantasy bike garage

Fantasy bike garage (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Fantasy bike garage (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Fantasy bike garage

92 CBR 900 Fireblade
Hyde Harrier Bonneville
BSA Gold star
Aprilia RS 250 with a 350 YPVS engine in it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/11/2010 01:29  

A monkey bike and lots of women with big tits.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2010 01:06  

My fantasy garage would be big with a revolving plate on the floor so no turning or backing out of the bike would be required. Russell Mitchell would be my resident mechanic (phew) and bike builder. It would be fully heated and have a plush seating area for blethers with mates. Great sound system. If this is a really fantastic fantasy then a new Classic Fat Boy, Victory Hammer to go with my bike I got already - well might be unlucky so a excile custom job as well - just to be on the safe side , Gerard Butler may be resident valet (for the bikes of course)

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 03/12/2010 22:04  

Firstly my fantesy garage would be in the South of France and i nthat garage would be the bike I already have my Honda SP-1 - beacause i love it to bit's and i always wanted one since 1999, plus the following... Honda CBX-6 1981 - because I had one 25 years ago Honda RCV (Dani Pedrosa's moto-gp bike) - Just because Ducati either 998R or 1098R - always wanted one BMW S1000RR - for track days Ago's race MV Augusta - because he's a legend and so is the bike Honda Fireblade 954 - because i wish i still had my last one and lastly - Something to go touring on in comfort !!! that would embarras it's self around some twisties when i get where i'm going

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/12/2010 21:46  

right this minute, my fantasy bike would have to be a skidoo with a Blackbird or Hyabusa engine in it.

Update Reply
Smarty_UK @ 19/12/2010 13:53  

I'd keep the bikes I've got but I think i've found my fantasy house.
3 bed detached with a 23 x 21 foot garage!

The sales going through now

Update Reply
guzzi-rob @ 19/12/2010 15:45  

have you seen Iron man ?? that garage would do me fine cheers

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 19/12/2010 19:39  

Have a Cbr 600, Cbr NC23/600 track bike, Blackbird, Firestorm,

all I now need is an MV1000 F4 and a big trailie for proper rough tracks, (not a BMW.)
and a bigger garage.....

OK a Hyde Harrier, Gold star Ducati 916 and an RC30 too.err...and..a.....

Maybe this should be limited to 5 bikes LOL

"right this minute, my fantasy bike would have to be a skidoo with a Blackbird or Hyabusa engine in it." is that road legal.
I need one right now.

Update Reply
don41d @ 22/12/2010 01:36  

I'd keep my current bike as i love her, Kawasaki Eliminator ZL400 but i'd also like a Triumph America in black/red, an Aquilla 650 cruiser in orange and a yellow 1200 bandit. First off i need a garage!

Update Reply
Shazza75 @ 22/12/2010 09:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email