MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

flip helmet

flip helmet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] flip helmet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

flip helmet

never happened with mine ! maybe i'm lucky after all ! lol

Update Reply
honda baby @ 13/11/2010 15:54  

Hello Bud, I have a Caberg at the moment and it has an integral sun visor as well. I've been delighted with and would certainly get another.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 13/11/2010 18:41  

I've been through the complete Schuberth flip range and had a Laser flip lid as well. I found that the schubert was the most comfortable on the market and as i'm now on the C3 i think that shows how i feel. Each Schuberth has been an improvement on it's predecessor with the C3 being the quietest flip front helmet on the market [reportedly], it's also relitivly light given it's contruction and i find it very comfortable. The downside is that it's not that cheap and you really need to shop around for a deal although Infinity Motorcyles seems to be about the cheapest i found. I also opted for the SRC system which is the add on Bluetooth comms pack which also works very well. It all comes down to the shape of your head and the size of your budget as not every helmet fits every rider.

Update Reply
Dumass @ 15/11/2010 16:27  

Bought one at the auto jumble on Sunday - think its a Caberg but got it for £45.00 - bargain !!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 22/11/2010 12:42  

You sure it's a helmet you bought, you wally

Update Reply
yamahama @ 22/11/2010 17:50  

Well it fits on me head lol !!!

Update Reply
kazninja @ 23/11/2010 14:01  

Hi all, Ive just bought a G mac M08 from a shop in china, £26.00 plus 25 postage. I will let you all know what its like when it comes. I used to have a lazer flip front and i found it quite comfy but a little on the heavy side. I bought it mainly so i could smoke whilst i was sat in traffic jams or stopped and not having to arse with taking helmet off.

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 23/11/2010 15:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email