MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Christmas party Nottingham 11th December

Christmas party Nottingham 11th December  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Christmas party Nottingham 11th December  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Christmas party Nottingham 11th December

Anyone going to suggest a pre-party meet up location and time? I prefer a real ale pub but can live (just about!) without it. Don't know many places so will leave it to you better informed Notts peeps. ratty x

Update Reply
Rattay @ 08/12/2010 12:01  

Sorry cant make it have fun folks

Update Reply
JP @ 08/12/2010 19:12  

Hey peeps will leave it with you if you want meet ups. Im working Saturday I know they are cruel to me but someone has to doit. So I will meet you all at the venue. I know it starts at 8 and you can get in pissed or sober until 11. then the doors are closed until 1 am.

See you all there looking forward to meeting upwith you folks

Sunset x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2010 11:08  

I'm gonna get to the Hotel about 2pm and will go for an early eve drink to 'the Trip', then the roundhouse is it? Just up the hill from the Trip. Then will meander towards the party. I will be in the Trip at 6.00pm (or earlier if anyone wants to meet up?) Roundhouse pub at 6.30pm and then head towards venue at 7.00pm, stopping for the oblgatory drink somewhere on the way! if anyone wants to meet, pm me and I will send you my mobile no. Ratty x Decided to go on bike after favourable forecast. Haven't been on it for about 3 weeks. Got battery charger on now!

Update Reply
Rattay @ 10/12/2010 12:51  

hi ratty, would say i'd meet you but got sister coming over and have to wait for her to get here before i can go out ! will see you there x

Update Reply
honda baby @ 10/12/2010 16:20  

well If i leave early tomorrow I will be there late afternoon I think..how many are at the hotel? I'm on my own boo hoo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2010 16:54  

I am not in 'that' hotel, I am in another one and having read the reviews, I am now a little nervous. The reviews include; "Our room was broken into and whilst our money and credit cards were safe, all of our make-up and party dresses were stole" Phil and Derek of Nowich "The bedlinen was filthy, as was the bathroom and carpets" Kim and Aggie "The breakfast was appauling and I wouldn't have served it to the dogs" G. Ramsey "The hotel was so noisy, I didn't get a wink of sleep" R. V. Winkle

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/12/2010 17:05  

Wow BL,
sounds like my kind of hotel! lol I'm at the 'respectable' hotel Johhny and will be floating around there from about 3pm until 5pm, after that I'm out on a mission. lol

Update Reply
Rattay @ 10/12/2010 17:23  

I am in the said hotel and will be there around 3- 5 depending on traffic and when I drag my lazy ass out of bed and go for a run lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/12/2010 22:50  

C U tomorrow Johnny and hey...remember me this time will ya

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/12/2010 23:17  

Thanks for a good night out guys. Lol you missed a hell of a good party after hours in the city centre. Xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/12/2010 06:40  

Whoop whoop.... Had a brill night, great to see everyone Jeepers, I ache today

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/12/2010 10:26  

Not all photos turned out, due to flash not workin properly, but there are some on my profile. Good night lots a laughs !

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 13/12/2010 14:43  

Great pictures Lou Hope you don't mind but I have snipped and glued a few Was brill to see you again

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/12/2010 18:05  

Great night all As usual got lost around Notts! Had really good night though and serious hangover all day Sunday. What biker do's are all about. lol

Update Reply
Rattay @ 13/12/2010 18:55  

Great to see you again Ratty

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/12/2010 18:59  

hi didnt know where else I could put them as not on events did I do right ?

Update Reply
Ninja Lou @ 13/12/2010 20:01  

yes you did lovely lady. I have put them on fb too whoop whoop

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/12/2010 20:05  

Great to meet the Notts people. Photos are good Lou apart from of me! I'm sure I look 20 years younger than portrayed? lol

Update Reply
Rattay @ 14/12/2010 16:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email