MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Manchester Night Out - December

Manchester Night Out - December (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Manchester Night Out - December (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Manchester Night Out - December

woop woop woop! Ex- pat manc coming home. . . Cos we know how to parteee!!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 11/12/2010 14:09  

Eeeerrrmmmm from what I've seen you can party anywhere Minnie Be great to see you tonight Drive safely.... x x

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 11/12/2010 14:12  

Sorry i can't make it tonight ....i hope you all have a great time...

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 11/12/2010 14:19  

thank everyone i had abrill nite and loved meeting u all hope we do it again very soon
hugs xxxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 12/12/2010 10:08  

Thank you to everyone who turned up. I hope you all had a good night. And thanks to Blackberry for sorting the night out

Update Reply
cw @ 12/12/2010 10:13  

Really chuffed that you guys had a great time

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/12/2010 10:54  

Blackberry and Chris ... you both pulled a corker :) Thanx for arranging such a wicked night ... whens the next one :) Great night with great people .... was lovely meeting new members .. really loooking forward to meeting you all again :) kaycat .... got 1 word for you ... WOW! Sheena ... looking flipping hot chick ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 12/12/2010 12:14  

lol alex................ thanks to blackberry n wotsit.........ummm oh yeah...ummm chris!!! lol..........was a fab night. great to meet new peeps and hope they had fun too! here's to the next one very soon i hope!! xx sheena ps...why do i feel like i have a hangover?? and i was only drinking lime n soda (was driving)?? must be my age!! x

Update Reply
willow @ 12/12/2010 13:14  

lmao .. you have my hang over Sheena ;) lol mini and cowboy and say_tan ... kept me giggling back at mine ... my sides hurt now! lol Sheena ... is the next one not near you ;) ;) ;)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 12/12/2010 14:22  

Back home in Cumbria now....sings (((("I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night")))) oh yes, I did didn't I...haha. Thanks Blackberry and cw for organising such a good night. I had a brilliant time and the fab cafe was...well... fab! Thanks for putting me up Alex...I've never slept under a christmas tree before...felt like a great big crimbo pressie lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/12/2010 19:47  

Pics now uploaded!!! What a great night..... even after rubbish directions from cw to get to the pub we managed to find it. I must remember in future to know where I'm going!!!! Great to meet so many new people and of course fantastic to see those I already know and not forgetting the "bitch", what a woman!!!! And many thanks to Kay for the lift back, it was greatly appreciated Oh and hope you've all not made too much of a mess with the Christmas cards

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 12/12/2010 23:14  

Fab Nite - Thanx Karen and Chris!!!

Just Joanne really enjoyed herself and so did I!!!

Great to meet people

See Ya All Soon

Jan XXX

Update Reply
FibroWarrior @ 12/12/2010 23:23  

Great pics . Glad you had a good time !

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 12/12/2010 23:33  

Oi BB Crap direction hmmm This coming from the girl who needs a sat nav to get out of her car

Update Reply
cw @ 12/12/2010 23:40  

forgot to thank rockchick123 for organising the lift into town. . . me, cowboy and jackie in the back of a mini metro! Hahahahahaha. Of course couldn't actually laugh till we were extruded at our destination pmsl

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 12/12/2010 23:41  

lmao ... you are mot welcome minnie ... lol twas worth it to see Paul getting out the bck ... lmao Till the next one :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 13/12/2010 00:21  

I am Glad night went well for you all sorry i could not make it. I have explained to Blackberry dont want to spoil the positive feedback of what seems to have been a Great event hope to see you all at next rideout. DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2010 09:14  

the piks of the night out are great but a few tags would be good so us nosey peeps can see who the peeps are that went

Update Reply
drobess @ 13/12/2010 16:46  

Lots of pics of me with beer spilt ........... roll up, roll up!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2010 17:35  

SF - were you making up for the Brum xmas do when you were driving?

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 13/12/2010 21:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email