MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Not sure if i'm doing this right?

Not sure if i'm doing this right? - Forums [Biker Match] Not sure if i'm doing this right? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Not sure if i'm doing this right?

Hi everyone, just joined up not sure if i'm posting this in the right place. Still trying to attach photos to profile! Well hello to all you late nighters, any advice to getting best of site greatly appreciated.

Update Reply
Kandinsky @ 30/10/2010 02:14  

Well its posted so must be doing something right. To get best out of site Join in go to few meets and dont take it to serious some really nice people on here Welcome to the mad house

Update Reply
micksaway @ 30/10/2010 02:37  

Hi and welcome to the club Kandinsky (this topic moved to newbies forum) If you see an event you'd like to go to, on the events calendar, put your name down. If no event in your area you could arrange your own. Post the event in the event forum to see if there's any interest, then when you've got at least 5 definites attending submit it for inclusion to the calendar; that way you have a place to put any photos that were taken at the event. Private events (those that aren't open to ALL members) aren't included in the Biker Match events calendar so any photos from those events can be added to individual profiles. There's a Christmas party for all members, (4 Dec 2010) follow the link for details http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5503

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/10/2010 07:37  

Welcome aboard Kadinsky.

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 30/10/2010 14:02  

Welcome on board, if you need any help just shout and a moderator/warder/nurse (delete as appropriate) will be along before long.
Somehow I can guess where your artistic tastes lie!

Update Reply
Wills @ 30/10/2010 14:31  

Thanks for the greeting! Really appreciate your replies. Been out and about today, great weather.

Update Reply
Kandinsky @ 30/10/2010 17:57  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email