MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Embarrassing moments

Embarrassing moments (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Embarrassing moments (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Embarrassing moments

Ok so here's one that happened to me this week. I found it very embarassing because it was unexpected, unwanted and very public.

But I don't think it was half as embarassing for me as it was for one of
my ex-blokes's friends who decided to message me on FB and actually sent it to everyone on his friends list instead.

This was the worst thing ever that he could do as these guys don't take any prisoners if they are taking the P out of you. They ripped him to pieces! It was so funny.

Here is his message:

Hey, I'm not sure how to say this so I'm just gonna come out and say it but I've liked you for quite a while now and I can't stop thinking about you
I'd really like to take you out for dinner and a few drinks
I hope this doesn't come as to much of a suprise or a shock to you and hopefully we can arrange a time and place to meet up so we can get it on ;)
Anyway hopefully hear from you soon
X x x x x x x x

Just to give you an idea, here is the first of the many replies that he
got:

Well thats understandable u have liked me 4 a while ur only human so get to the back of the queue... And yes i am surprised and fing shocked that u want to take me for dinner and a few drinks coz u aint normally got any fing money.......... And make sure u sort ur NON responsive willy 4 when we "get it on"

Not only that there are a lot of couples on his friends list and all the blokes were going nuts, thinking he was after their birds!

That will teach a lesson for going after one of his mates birds even if she is an ex!
Needless to say, all the drinks were on him last night!

xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 17/11/2010 19:25  

he he he,,,,
Have I told you about the tiem I sent my ex-wife a text??? Meant for a girlfriend....

Update Reply
limeninja9 @ 17/11/2010 19:33  

oops! Is that why you ended up joining a dating site???
xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 17/11/2010 22:38  

hehehe

There was a colleague at work who accidentally forwarded a steamy email from her gay lover to the entire office. Whoops

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/11/2010 23:31  

Bet that brightened up your day Wills!
xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 18/11/2010 02:19  

Not reading all of someone's profile before you say something stupid and make yourself look a right tit........who?......me?.......yeah me!!!!

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 18/11/2010 03:45  

yep... well you men aren't very good at reading instuctions are you?!

xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 18/11/2010 09:22  

I bet a few lads have done this or similar. thrashing my Honda cb125 with my mate on around a mini roundabout at Windy Harbour caravan site nr Blackpool 1970's. showing off to two girls. Yes you guessed it Tank slapper ended up at feet of girls at bus stop. But the worst thing was bike flooded and would not start, My face was as purple as the end of my No** ( nose). DOA

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2010 13:17  

Serves you right for showing off!

xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 18/11/2010 14:35  

We men like showing off though

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/11/2010 14:58  

And don't us women know it!
Guess it shows that you are making the effort.
I'll let you in to a women secret... if it works we are impressed (although we would never let on!)

xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 18/11/2010 17:25  

embarrasing moments eh well during a late seventies night out was living in london then went for a wee in this packed pub and kind of was in a hurry to get back to the action in the pub now im wearing light blue satin trousers as tight as you like being in a hurry i didnt well shake the snake well enough hahahaha which created a problem with these trousers one drop was like a flood the trousers acted exactly like blotting paper oh my god i had to walk out and well noticed was i ever the shame

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/01/2011 13:46  

A former workmate plucked up the courage to email a female colleague at Uni. He went a 'little' over the top and declared his undying love and how he had fancied her for so long and would she like to go out with him, etc etc. You can maybe guess what happened next? He hit 'send' to 'all staff' by mistake! I heard this story about a year after the event. It was still the first info that was gleefully told, when introducing new staff to him.

Update Reply
Rattay @ 10/01/2011 14:39  

enjoyed this post :-) mine has to be the skirtin the knickers tho .... think most ladies have hapened lol

Update Reply
kazninja @ 10/01/2011 17:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email