MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Embarrassing moments

Embarrassing moments (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Embarrassing moments (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Embarrassing moments

thought I might have a story for here, but the truth is, after reading what has preceded, I can't honestly think of one, Thank you all though, best giggle I've had all week

Update Reply
aussiegeezer @ 09/11/2010 17:45  

lmao great stories...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2010 21:08  

Got absolutely wrecked as a 16 yr old in a Magaluf bar in 1978, went for a pee (in the toilets) and was leaning over the trough moaning and talking to God. A guy i'd been talking to came in, he thought i was going to barf, so he picked me up from behind and carried me - through the packed bar, with my todger out - and put me outside. I was too wasted to do anything about it !

Update Reply
Weirdoraptor @ 09/11/2010 21:20  

Most recently was coming through manchester piccadilly station with my son and we were goofing about on the floor moving escalator( like they have in the airport), he is shouting look mum i am moonwalking so i turn around and am laughing and joking with him whilst travelling backwards, all of a sudden the escalator runs out and i go arse over tit, with my backpack on looking like an upturned tortoise lol,
could have been a great youve been framed moment.

Update Reply
GinnyMay @ 11/11/2010 19:51  

This thread has certainly put a smile on my face!

Mine has to be the "walking down the length of a very busy street with my skirt tucked in my knickers" incident, which occurred a few years back
xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 15/11/2010 14:51  

errm I once complained to a publisher that the book I was reading had been misbound as the story kept jumping around and as I'd been on a long haul flight it had been really annoying, only to get a very polite letter back advising that it was a book of short stories. I was so glad I was at home when I opened that letter as having worked in customer relations I can imagine what reaction my letter would have got in their office when it was received.

Update Reply
TLC69 @ 15/11/2010 15:09  

You nutter! pmsl - you sound like some of the customers I have deal with.
xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 15/11/2010 15:26  

definately, I still blush about it. my letter was a tad strong in the complaint dept. When I worked in CR I had a file of nutter letters and working for the telegraph we used to get loads

Update Reply
TLC69 @ 16/11/2010 08:14  

It's the ones written in green crayon you've got to worry about

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/11/2010 08:41  

A good storie that lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2010 16:29  

"definately, I still blush about it. my letter was a tad strong in the complaint dept. When I worked in CR I had a file of nutter letters and working for the telegraph we used to get loads " i worked for the Guardian and we had a nutter file too! we also had some persistant chap used to phone every friday afternoon pissed outta his head to tell us his paper hadnt arrived. we posted on a wednesday in manchester and he lived on Christmas island! plank! obviously it was late at night there but never understood why he wanted his paper when he was too pissed to read it!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 16/11/2010 16:58  

hmmm u dont type like u worked for the gruniad

Update Reply
dunans @ 16/11/2010 17:05  

ay well i didnt need a sub editor to proof read either! i learned spelling and good grammer at grammar school!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 16/11/2010 17:19  

My nutter file is called "Difficult Customers". How diplomatic is that?
I also have a personal folder in Outlook called PYA (Protect Your Ass) for those that like to come back and complain 6 months later. I just retrieve the original emails and show them to that person and they tend to shut up. I must admit that I dont get that many comebacks cos I do a good job the first time And for some reason if I ever do make a mistake most people are very nice to me. For some reason they seem to like me... guess they are just as nutty as I am!

Hope some more stories are going to be added to this thread

xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 16/11/2010 20:38  

Many years ago I had a white cat. One day, when pulling onto my driveway, I saw a group of youths throwing stones at what I thought was my cat. I got out the car and started screaming and shouting at this group of kids, asking them just what the hell they thought they were up to . They were looking at me with very bemused faces. this made me even more cross. It wasn't until they all turned and walked up the road, and I went to retrieve my poor cat, that I realized that infact, it wasn't my cat, but a rolled up bag of chips. Oppps

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 16/11/2010 20:44  

Bandit lover you are soooooooo much nuttier than I am!
If you were screaming and yelling at me I think I would cak my pants!
You have (or had?) one lucky cat missy!
xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 16/11/2010 22:02  

I don`t care whether it was a cat or a bag of chips-should make no difference.
Equal rights for chips,that`s what I say

Update Reply
Wraith750 @ 16/11/2010 22:56  

Chips is a dirty word for someone who is on a strict diet! Now I find that I am wanting them for breakfast!

xxx

Update Reply
Mellemel @ 17/11/2010 08:06  

Many years ago I had a white cat. One day, when pulling onto my driveway, I saw a group of youths throwing stones at what I thought was my cat. I got out the car and started screaming and shouting at this group of kids, asking them just what the hell they thought they were up to . They were looking at me with very bemused faces. this made me even more cross. It wasn't until they all turned and walked up the road, and I went to retrieve my poor cat, that I realized that infact, it wasn't my cat, but a rolled up bag of chips. Oppps ROFL, Trish you're 'blonder' than me, or should that be 'blinder'?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/11/2010 09:20  

BL AKA Mr Magoo

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/11/2010 18:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email