MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Naughty struff you did when you were a child!!

Naughty struff you did when you were a child!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Naughty struff you did when you were a child!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Naughty struff you did when you were a child!!

What do u mean when i was a child ...... i do it now lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/10/2010 11:37  

@BJ - Thats called an ASBO these days

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 28/10/2010 13:35  

Nah its called being a daft fat ass Brummie lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/10/2010 13:55  

when i was younger me and a couple of mates got up very erley in the morning and followed the milk man around this houseing astate cleting all the fresh milk then tuck them all to one house i think the finale count 400 bottels the people never got over it thinking it was the milk man brings tears of joy to my littel hart

Update Reply
shadowguyver @ 28/10/2010 18:32  

Giantdog....lol your story reminded me about the time I was in Dublin with my Mom. For some reason, I seem to remember that Mom was sat on a beech and I was up some steps above where she was sat. Like Giantdog, I have no idea why I thought this would be a funny thing to do, but I decided to drop a rather large boulder on her head She wasn't best pleased and my arse smarted for hours after.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 28/10/2010 21:53  

i went to a wonderful thing called boarding school from age 6 and when i was about 7 or 8 i took every pair of daygirls shoes out of the metal racks in the changing rooms and filled em all up with water...... i got ruler across palm and sat in seperate dining room with dry bread and glass of water for my tea while all others had full dinner.... pmsl that was just one of my lil naughty moments.... moral of story dont send ya kids to boarding school....they might just end up like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/10/2010 22:07  

My father had a phobia of rats and mice, absolutely Shat himself even thinking about them,

my brother had a rabbits tail on a keyring, which i carefully placed under the sheet in his bed just about where his feet would be.

He flew out of that bed, banged his head on the iron bedstead, gave himself a mild concussion and me a damn good hiding.

Update Reply
marsey @ 29/10/2010 17:53  

pmsl mars like it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/10/2010 17:55  

I never did anything wrong as a child so my mother said and im sticking to that.......yeah i am...............even about the stuff she doesn't know about......

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 30/10/2010 16:26  

I always irritated my sister who is 7 years older than me and when I was a kid she enjoyed winding me up. Can't remember what she said but she upset me and I got a red mist and reached for the nearest thing to throw at her....her stilleto! Thank god for her lightening reflexes. She slammed the bathroom door shut just in time, cos the heel was embedded right where the centre of her forehead was a split second before!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 30/10/2010 17:45  

At Christmas my Mum always got a massive box of Chocs from my Dad, I used to raid them - not so bad you say, well I used to take a wee bite and if I didn't like the flavour would pop it back in ensuring the nibbled bit was hidden to the back - eeeewwww.

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 01/11/2010 11:13  

When learning to speak, prounouncing 'fork' as 'f***' and being encouraged to say it as often as poss by my nan

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 01/11/2010 13:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email