MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Naughty struff you did when you were a child!!

Naughty struff you did when you were a child!! - Forums [Biker Match] Naughty struff you did when you were a child!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Naughty struff you did when you were a child!!

wasn't a naughty child, but there are a couple of things that I remember doing....so I shall start this off. I can't remember just how old I was, perhaps about 10 or 11. I was at home and I was very thirsty and there was nothing (except council pop) in the house to drink. So I pierced the can of a tin of pineapple and drained the juice out and drank it. I then put the can back in the pantry and said nothing. Weeks later, Mom opened the can to serve up for desert, only to find that there was no juice and the inside of the tin was rusty. She contacted the Food & Health Department who carried out a full investigation at the local supermarket where she bought the tin, I never said a word. Mom received a huge hamper of food for her trouble

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/10/2010 18:34  

hehe my dad used to buy packs of coke for his cocktail bar (70s hehe). we used to put holes in the bottom and refill em with water to wind each other up (us kids)then selotape over the tiny hole. same thing happened ,dad opened one and got coke rep out - we was terrified he would twig but he didnt and we got freebies. when i was 12 our school went on half days because of asbestos removal so we had every afternoon off. we decided to hit the cocktail bar, me and 2 mates, and made some right concoctions. police found us in the park about 3pm and took my mate to hospital to have stomach pump . didnt go down well as i remember. a couple of weeks later we "borrowed some of my dads golf clubs and went on a local field. same lad got a club to the head of the other mates swing and back to hospital for stitches and concussion

Update Reply
dunans @ 25/10/2010 18:48  

LOL Duns I also remember going to Woolworths wih my Mom and seeing a pretty little note book that I HAD TO HAVE. I was about 7 and TBH, didn't see anything wrong with reaching over the very high glass counter, taking the note book and putting it in my pocket. No one would see me do it!!! My arse was glowing for days after the smacking I got and I never did get to keep the note book

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/10/2010 18:54  

My whole family had gone to the pub one Sunday lunchtime and I was sulking in the car about something. In my boredom I wondered how the cigarette lighter worked and pressed it down on the lovely bright red leather of my dad's Jag. To this day everyone thinks I did it on purpose but it was an accident

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2010 20:10  

i was shoplifting from about 9 till i was 14 and never got caught bl lol

Update Reply
dunans @ 25/10/2010 20:22  

Need lessons of you then Duns.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 25/10/2010 20:27  

when i was about 7 i fed my brother a bottle of sherry,mum didnt notice till we had gone for new shoes and the shop assistant was looking at her in disapproval having smelt my little bruvs breath....

Update Reply
witchiest @ 25/10/2010 21:29  

lol me and ma freinds went round the houses were I lived saying we were collecting for the church jumble, we got loads of stuff had a rake through took what we liked then put everything out at the bottom of our road lol we had enought money for the rest of the summer lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/10/2010 22:57  

Mum and Dad went on holiday and I was left with babysitter and horrible yappy dog, that hated me.
Don't know where the babysitter was, but the dog cornered me in the kitchen and I wee'd myself and run to the bedroom where I hid my pee pee pants (lol), when I came downstairs, the dog was outside getting told off for making a mess in the kitchen.
Poor dog went onto have a terrible peeing problem for the duration of my stay.

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 25/10/2010 23:33  

they went on holiday without you? that's terrible lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2010 23:47  

Tunisia, glad I didn't go, they hated it, even the Camels spat at them

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 25/10/2010 23:50  

I once melted some of the fashionable 70's plastic plates and cups that was stacked on top of the cooker when I was little... I was fascinated by the turning knobs on the cooker I'd seen mum use so often and thought I'd have a turn.... Worst thing was she was at work and I had to scarper down the next terrace to get a neighbour to turn it off when it started to bubble... oops !! then there was the time with the kettle when me and Sue Houghton (an older mate who was watching me after the plastics event) boiled it dry and filled the kitchen with steam... double ooops !! Honestly I was no bother after that....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/10/2010 23:51  

@rockchick1965
Shame on you for the Jag

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 25/10/2010 23:51  

lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/10/2010 23:54  

I know DT, that's one car I wouldn't deliberately damage, love them (well the old ones anyway)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/10/2010 23:59  

oops, posting on the wrong thread - must be tired!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/10/2010 00:02  

lol am tired lol trust you to notice RC LMAO xx

Update Reply
madhat @ 26/10/2010 00:03  

Me and a couple of mates once tied cotton to the door knocker of the house at the begining of the street and then threaded it through all the others from one side to the other (about two dozen houses,took two reels of cotton) so that when a car drove down the street (whick wasnt all that often then)it caused all the knockers to knock. lol bulk knock down ginger!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 26/10/2010 06:39  

when I was about 5 or 6 I crept up behind my dad while he slept in the armchair and with both hands hit him sqaure over the head with an steel poker from the fire
I haven't got a clue why I did it other than I think I thought it'd be funny. Well it must have been because 40 years later and the family still laugh about it

Update Reply
giantdog @ 26/10/2010 09:36  

Pondlife :highfive:
Thats brilliant

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 26/10/2010 10:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email