MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011

Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011 (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011 (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Event / Ride out / Nights out Ideas for 2011

Any more ideas for nights out get in touch with your local events team

Update Reply
JP @ 13/01/2011 09:09  

Bowling night 26th Feb check out the thread for details

Pilly Day sorted for July

and other stuff in the pipe line :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/01/2011 10:19  

Blues band beer and camping in April: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=7153

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 16/01/2011 16:29  

Hiya Guy's,

I would like to organise a BM do over this end in June/July,this year,I could have a couple of bands and some supper going,but,I need to see if there is enough interest in it,
and do some research into cost for the do,B/B Bands supper ect....

if enough interest is shown,then I will organise it,let me know your throughts on it please,and I'll take it from there........

BB

Update Reply
bikerbitch @ 17/01/2011 13:08  

Keep the weekend of the 9th to the 11th Sept free folks, this is going to be a you dare not miss it !!!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/01/2011 14:10  

????????????????sounds interesting ????????????????

Update Reply
JP @ 18/01/2011 06:25  

Bill did you speak to squires

Update Reply
JP @ 18/01/2011 06:36  

Old Un the weekend in Sept is going to be a blast details to be posted later today so .......... watch this space !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/01/2011 09:38  

If its a space how can I watch it there is nothing in a space thats why it's call a space

Update Reply
JP @ 18/01/2011 13:09  

because something will appear in it you twit !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/01/2011 13:48  

BUMP me up, found on page 7

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 26/01/2011 01:42  

Rem folks this space is for you to put any ideas of what you would like to see happening this year

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 26/01/2011 09:34  

may of put my last post in the wrong thread but as i said if anyone has an idea for an event and needs help me or one of the events team will always help

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/01/2011 03:09  

bump

Update Reply
Timeout @ 04/02/2011 17:32  

Just thought I would drag this back up from the depths any ideas of what you would like to do apart from the obvios would be greatfully receved jp events team

Update Reply
JP @ 20/02/2011 10:39  

I am going out today to a "cafe", It is a new cafe and I would imagine it has a huge parking area as it is out in the Worcestershire countryside, it has fishing pools,walks,archery,and serves breakfasts till about 12.00 I think. Anyway I will check it out today and see if it is biker friendly and up for an influx of hairy bikers and report back

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 10:48  

Ok LC look forward to your report on it as alot are getting fed up with the normal places

Update Reply
JP @ 20/02/2011 15:11  

Well, just got back from a lovely Sunday lunch there,( really big mug of good quality coffee too). check out www.cobhouse.org. ( WR6 6YE) I asked the owners( Helen Taylor I spoke to) if they would welcome bikers and she was very enthusiastic as they already have vintage car clubs etc going there. She said if you want to take your bikes there to show them off at organised events they have you're more than welcome, they have car boots there,childrens play area, animals ( reindeer alpacas.hens, pigs etc).They support three local charities,and the proceeds of the events they host go to them On 11th June they have the monster truck " bigfoot" going there. A 700bhp V8 scania painted formula 1 colours ( I'm reading off the leaflet). They have a "help for heroes" charity weekend on Sat 30th April, sun 1st May and Mon 2nd May.. and many many more events you can check out on the website Lookin good. Oh, All emergency service personnel " on duty" can claim a free tea or coffee.They've only been open since August of last year and now the spring is coming they are looking to really promote the place!, Give it a go folks

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 15:33  

Hmmm this caught my eye ....

Mondays:
Yummy Mummy Mondays – call in and join us for a coffee and chat, join in the Fundamental Movement Class if you wish.

Oh yeah! Now wheres me mankini?? I ahve some fun-da-mental moves.

Biking and Archery , NICE!!!!

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 20/02/2011 15:38  

What about Fridays activity Dyna

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/02/2011 15:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email