MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Operation & bed-bound

Operation & bed-bound (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Operation & bed-bound (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Operation & bed-bound

Hope everything goes great for you and you are up and about in no time.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/10/2010 15:40  

hope all goes well matt and a speedy recovery hun

Update Reply
kfoggy67 @ 08/10/2010 16:40  

Hope it all goes as planned Matt. Don't try and rush back, your body will let you know when its fit enough to spend time working here.

Update Reply
Talis @ 08/10/2010 20:58  

lol @ kwak - don't tell DC!!! Am sure my invite is in the post......it is isnt it Matt????

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 08/10/2010 21:16  

Best wishes for a successful op and a speedy recovery Just take it easy and try not to rush things x

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 09/10/2010 11:12  

haha yea ur invite was in the post... i made a mistake and it bounced back. I will correct it and resend soon. REALLY hope you get it in time. Thanks for the well-wishes folks. For those who want to know, it's not the full microdisectomy surgery that I'm having (yet, and hopefully never). I'm having a new kind of laser treatment. They're basically sticking hollow needles into my intevertebral disc and then putting lasers down the needles to burn it. This turns some of the liquid/jelly in the disc into gas, creating a vacuum (and therefore negative pressure) which should in theory "suck" the hernia back in. In therory! It's a 50/50 chance of success where my hernia is (bad location). One vertebae higher and it would have been 80% success rate.

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/10/2010 01:55  

MMmm does that mean we should call him Henry now !!!!!

Had a back op myself Boss Man best thing i ever did :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/10/2010 10:48  

Enjoy the rest ;)

Update Reply
Say_Ten @ 11/10/2010 13:16  

Ohhhhhhh ... do you want me to go over and look after you Sir Nurses uniform all ironed and ready to go Sir ... lmao Seeing as we are internet related ... dad ... sending something speshal in the post ... lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 11/10/2010 13:50  

haha any nurses are welcome to come and take care of me! Female that is before i get any jokes. I just got home and can say that it was the worst experience of my life!! 30 minutes of pure torture for anyone with a phobea of needles like me. Im in a lot of pain too, which I didn't expect cos there are no nerves inside the discs. Just took loads of pain killers including 2 Oxycontin (morphine)... i'm getting ready to be high :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2010 14:58  

at least your still with buddy well done

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 11/10/2010 14:59  

Lets hope the legal high sorts your pain out feller, fingers crossed for you

Update Reply
DG99 @ 11/10/2010 16:17  

right now I'm slightly buzzing from it, but hillucinating more than anything. Good thing is the pain has got much better, though I can feel it's gonna hurt in the morning.
Wish the hillucinations would stop though. Feels like flies keep landing on my face and arms and ive gotta keep rubbing myself (oo err) lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2010 19:28  

Luckily I live in Holland, so my friends might come tomorrow with some more legal highs

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2010 19:29  

Lolol

Update Reply
DG99 @ 11/10/2010 19:43  

lol re its good in holland i know the feeling (ahhhhh memories) glead you ok though matt and will be up and about soon take it steady

Update Reply
earthwind @ 11/10/2010 19:48  

well im not even through my first day of 14 and I'm bored senseless! I really need the new HTC Desire HD phone to play with. I'm a typical gadgit geek and need a new toy for the next 2 weeks. Unfortuantely it's been postponed till next week so I gotta wait :-(

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/10/2010 20:42  

Wishing you a speedy recovery Matt. Morphine makes me itchy so that might have been why your skin felt irritated. HTC Desire HD eh....Geoff keeps telling me I must get one and give it to him!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 12/10/2010 07:11  

Boss Man

Desire ............... are you on drugs ????

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/10/2010 09:38  

Am I on drugs? Yes lots right now haha. I hope you're not an iFool!!

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/10/2010 14:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email