MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill (51) - Forums [Biker Match] Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill (51) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Bikeabill

What a marathon of a journey for you, but glad you are home safe HH.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 12/06/2011 21:07  

just had a look at the photos. thanks holmfirthgirl. I must learn to keep my shirt on.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 12/06/2011 21:44  

Site was definitely lovely, great facilities and very friendly owners - well done Mr Bill. Weather was changeable as always in Cornwall but mostly dry and sunny, we were all burnt by the 2nd day I think! Bit wet on the way home but definitely the right choice to go on Saturday rather than Sunday, would have got drowned. Met some lovely new people during the week as usually happens at these events, got a few photos to upload which will be done in the next day or so. BIG thank yous to Trish and BJ for their help over the weekend, and big slap to CW (just because I can lol)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/06/2011 22:07  

Hey Boss Well i'm sure i did something to deserve it

Update Reply
cw @ 12/06/2011 22:35  

well i'm back, as said by others it was a brilliant site and i would recommend it to anyone going to Cornwall, must get back there on my bike next year. Thanks to every one that came for making it such a great holiday for me and a special thanks to every one for all the help they gave me and for the two pillion rides i had [or was they pillion sleeps] decided to come back by the A39 coast road to Bridgwater calling in at Padstow, Clovelly, Ilfracombe and Porlock would love to do it on a bike but it took me 9 hours to get to Bridgwater and another 4 hours from there so 13 hours to get home but what a brilliant drive, hope to be able to ride my bike to Farmyard next week but thats only 1 hour down the road. And Boss Mom thank Katy for me she was great.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 13/06/2011 02:53  

Glad you're back safe Bill and thanks again for organising the site.

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 13/06/2011 07:55  

Vladimir are you sure you werent 'on a mission' lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/06/2011 09:38  

maybe I still am

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 13/06/2011 10:02  

oooo the intrigue is too much to bear ..................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/06/2011 10:06  

had a great week thanks bill for the effort you put into this. and a big huggable thanks to sharky,,,,, you made it a great week and a couple of days xxxx

Update Reply
poshbird @ 14/06/2011 17:11  

Great photos, looks like you had good weather. I see BM syndrome strikes again though with several lots of similar photos lol! Is that your campervan and trailer Timeout? Is it a Phoenix one?

Update Reply
Roachy @ 14/06/2011 18:12  

Timeouts camper van came in handy for all those needing elec for phone charging, hairdryers, straighteners lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2011 09:22  

several shots of similar photos are better then none, at least it gives people the choice of which ones they want to download, especial if like me they don't take photos, keep them coming in folks i'm sure there's some more out there, lets make the people who did't go jealous of what they missed.

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/06/2011 11:18  

Chill Bill, it was just a lighthearted observation.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 15/06/2011 12:54  

Chill Bill sounds like a film lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/06/2011 12:55  

I thought that when I wrote it. Good film(s) too!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 15/06/2011 12:56  

Cornwall is a nice place to visit. Been there a number of times on the bike. Indeed Roachy and I visited Devon and Cornwall a couple of years ago (the photos of which helped to win us a pair of tyres!).

If something like this is planned again, we may attend ... may even camp!!! Of course we'd have to bring the car (with the bikes on the trailer) so that we can "glamp" rather than camp lol!!

Of course, don't hold me to this ... camping (or even glamping) that it!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/06/2011 13:00  

How much biking did you guys end up doing?

Update Reply
Roachy @ 15/06/2011 13:08  

We did loads! There was a rideout of some sort every day with the exception of friday i think when we went to the playpark lol. I did 380 miles there, 380 back, and believe it or not, 380 miles in the trips we did. 1140 altogether.

I have pics to post too, some of the go karts, but won't post any scenery, been done to death lol.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/06/2011 14:05  

no problem Geoff we had as many people turn up on 4 wheels as there were on 2, if we go back next year you would welcome to join us, but don't forget the camera!!!

Chill Bill sounds OK but not Kill Bill i can do that quite easy myself!!!!

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 15/06/2011 14:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email